Fili (Dalooola4)

Hello My Fellow Tolkien Lovers! This is another Fili request for Dalooola4 so please go follow her! I hope you enjoy and have a good day! (Authors Note at the end!)

Daloola4, if you want me to change anything, just tell me in the comments and I will be happy to change it for you! :)

The moon shone bright as Fili and I strolled the forest, talking and laughing. Soon we stopped at the top of a hill and rested under a tree.

"Dalal, I have something to tell you." Fili said catching my attention. He had a sad look in his eye which made me grow worried.

"What is it Fili?" I asked, sitting on my knees and looking at him.

"I am going with Kili, Thorin and 11 other dwarves to Erebor to try and reclaim it. We are leaving in the morning." He mumbled glumly. I gasped and reached for his hand, holding it close.

"Why Fili? You are putting yourself in grave danger. If you die, I will not be able to live with thinking you will not be there to comfort me when I am sad. Not knocking on my window late at night to go for a walk, or protect me from danger. I won't be able to live with the fact the the one I love is dead!" I whispered, tears starting to spill down my cheeks. Fili looked up in shock at my words.

"You...love me?" Fili asked, still in shock. I nodded and looked down while covering my face with my long, wavy brown hair. A hand placed itself under my chin and forced me to look up at him. Fili's greyish green eyes were now filled with love and joy. He moved closer, our lips only a few inches apart.

"I love you too." He murmured before placing his lips on mine. I sat there, shocked for a moment before responding by putting my arms around his neck and kissing back softly. He pulled me closer by my small waist, butterflies fluttering around wildly in my stomach. After a few moments we parted, taking deep breaths and staring into eachothers eyes. Fili entwined our fingers together with one hand and the other was still on my waist.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that. I love you and I always will." He whispered while tears of joy ran down my cheeks.

"Just...promise me one thing." I whispered, my voice cracking a little. Fili pulled me closer, still not breaking eye contact.

"Anything, my love." He said, putting a hand on my cheek.

"Come back to me, come home." I told him. He sighed, then pulled me into a loving hug, kissed the top of my head.

"I promise." He answered softly. We stayed like that for a long time, just enjoying the moment while it lasted. Soon the sun started to show over the mountains off in the distance...it was time. My eyes got teared up as I hugged the dwarves that were heading off, some were coming from different kingdoms to meet up in the Shire. Dis and I stepped up to Fili and Kili, giving them both long, bone crushing hugs. Dis gave me a stone to give to Fili, a stone which reminds him of his promise to come home.

"Please, come back. I will not be able to live while you die." I begged Fili, giving him the stone. He pulled me into a long, passionate kiss, before pulling back and resting his forhead on mine.

"I promise you, Dalal, I will come back." He whispered and kissed me softly on the lips before parting with the other dwarves. Dis and I held eachother, crying into eachothers shoulders while we watched them depart, not knowing if we will ever see them again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 Months Later (Sorry if I got it wrong)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A soft breeze drifted through the air, my hair danced along with it. I was in the gardens, the only peaceful place there was in the whole kingdom. Even my room was being busied with maids. Fili has yet to return, and I am starting to lose hope.

Why is it taking so long for him to come home? I sighed and sat on a bench, surrounded by lilacs. I ran my fingers gently over their petals, then picking one. Arms suddenly snaked their way around my waist.

"Why is a flower picking her own kind?" A voice said, a voice that I never thought I would hear again.

"Fili!" I cried, turning around and hugging him tightly, tears making their way down my cheeks. He hugged me back just as hard, then picked me up and spun me around. I pulled away and smashed my lips against his, overjoyed that he was finally home. We seperated and let out small laughs, hugging eachother again.

"You came home!" I croaked, making Fili chuckle in my ear.

"I did promise, didn't I?" Fili cooed, pulling back and cupping my face with his big, strong hands. We stared into eachothers eyes, than leaned in for another kiss.

Hello again! Soooo, Tolkien Lovers...WE REACHED 1.1K VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET HERE!!! LOVE YA'LL AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!