Imagine~Lee Pace

Surprise! Doing a quick imagine for Lee Pace because it is hard to write a New Years based imagine in Middle Earth. So here you go and I hope next year will be even better than this one! Love you! <3
(P.S. so sorry if it sucks, I just want to give you one last imagine for the year so I went with what came up in my head)

   You and Lee have just arrived at your home from a New Years party. The both of you wanted to be alone when the new year came so you left early. Lee unlocked the door and held it open for you like the gentleman he is. You quickly ran upstairs to your bedroom and got out of your party dress into your fluffy pajamas Lee bought you for Christmas that year. 

   "Lee! Turn on the TV, it is 11:50, the ball is going to drop soon!" You called down to Lee. When you got down, Lee had already turned the TV on, the screen showing the big crowd in Time Square. 

   "All set, honey." He says, kissing you on the temples. "I am going to go change into something more comfortable." 

   You nod and sit on the couch, going on your phone to kill time. Lee comes back down and walks to the corner of the room. Suddenly, soft music starts playing through the speakers in the ceiling, something that you and Lee installed that year. You look up at him with a raised eyebrow

   "Lee, what are you doing?" You asked with a slight giggle. He just smiled and walked over to you, bowing and putting his hand out.

   "May I have this dance, Mrs Pace?" Lee asked. You laugh and take his hand.

   "You may, Mr. Pace." You answered, grabbing his hand and getting off the couch. He puts his hands on your waist and lays his head on top of yours since he is so much taller than you. You two swayed to the music gently until you started hearing the people on the TV count down. Lee pulled back and stared into your eyes. You looked back and leaned your head to one side.

   "What are you looking at?" You ask. 

   "5"

   "4" 

   "3"

   "2" 

   "1"

   "You." Lee stated before grabbing your arm and pulling you into him. Your lips collided and the cheer of the crowd from the TV was toned out. Even after being married to Lee for 2 years, you still get flustered (can't find the right word) when you kiss. Butterflies erupted in your stomach from the loving sensation it brought you. (get your mind out of the gutter) Lee pulled back and grinned.

   "Happy New Year, (Y/N)." He whispered lovingly. You smiled and hugged him around the neck.

   "Happy New Year, Lee." You mumbled back. Though you had already had this feeling before, you felt like one of the luckiest women alive.

Sorry if there is an error in here, it is exactly 11:26 and I am kind of tired. But like I said before, have a wonderful New Year and I will try my best to make my writing better next year. Take care, bye! <3