Frodo (Random)

This one I just wrote randomly! I just want to say THANK YOU for all the support I am getting! So this is the 3rd one I have posted today so hope you like it and once again, Happy Holidays!

(Y/N)= Your Name
(Y/N)= Your Hair Color

For months, Frodo has disappeared. No one knows where he went, not really caring. Sam, Merry and Pippin have gone too. Frodo has been my life long crush and best friend. I have taken care of Bag End, watering the garden, keeping things tidy, and shooing away hobbits that try to take furniture or any possessions from Bag End. It is hard work, but it is worth it.

I got quite the surprise one day. It was a beautiful day, the sun was out, birds were chirping and hobbits were doing their daily business. I was watering the flowers in the front when I heard a ponies whinny. Hearing the whinny made me stand up, brushing my (Y/H/C) locks out of my face. Coming up the road were four ponies, each one had a rider who were dressed in royal looking clothing.

When they came closer, I saw who it was. It was Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin! They were alive! I leapt down the steps, opening the gate and standing on the road, staring at the hobbits.

"Frodo! Sam! Merry! Pippin!" I cried, gathering their attention. They all smiled and called back, speeding their ponies up. When they reached Bag End, Frodo was the first one to get off his pony. I rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me around the waist, sending shivers up my spine.

When I let go, I stared at him for a while before slapping him in the face. All the other hobbits laughed while Frodo stood there, completely shocked.

"What was that for?" He asked, holding his cheek.

"That was for leaving and not saying goodbye!" I exclaimed making the other hobbits laugh even harder. I turned to them and pointed.

"Do not think you are let off the hook boys!" I told them making them stop laughing immediately. I laughed and greeted them with hugs. Soon, Sam, Merry and Pippin made their way to their own hobbit holes, leaving Frodo and I. The two of us entered Bag End, Frodo surprised that nothing was taken. I scurried into the kitchen and made some tea, handing a nice warm cup to Frodo. We both sat by the fire, Frodo telling me all about his adventure. He told me about the Ringwraiths, Rivendell, the Fellowship, Caradhras, Moria, Lothlorien, Boromir, Gollum, and much more. I listened intently to every sentence, getting more interested by the minute. When he finished, I stared at him for a few seconds, not able to believe he went through all of that!

"Also, Gandalf plans to go to the Undying Lands, and I am going with him." Frodo adds softly, making me gasp.

"If you are going, I am coming with you." I told him. Frodo looked up at me with wide eyes.

"No! I can't let you! You have a future in the Shire! You cannot throw it away!" He exclaimed. I chuckled, setting down my empty cup.

"What do you mean a future? What future? There is nothing left for me in the Shire. I love the Shire, yes, but you do too, I can tell. I will be leaving friends and family behind, but I will be with you." I said, standing up making Frodo do the same.

"Why is being with me so special? I am just another hobbit in the Shire who went on an adventure." Frodo mumbled. I sighed and grabbed one of Frodo's hands.

"But that adventure SAVED Middle Earth. Also, I would rather spend the rest of my life with you in the Undying Lands than stay in the Shire. Its because...because I love you." I confessed, letting go of his hand and looking to the ground, waiting for him to laugh.

I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips on mine. It took me a minute to realize what was happening but I started kissing back, pouring out my feelings. Frodo pulled me closer by my waist, embracing me in arms. His lips were soft and warm, molding perfectly with mine. I inhaled his scent, pine and tea.

The kiss had to unfortunately come to an end. Our lips were still only a few inches apart when we broke away, taking in deeps gulps of air.

"(Y/N)...I love you too." Frodo whispered, gently putting a fallen lock back behind my ear. I grinned and hugged him, happy that he liked me back. He chuckled and held me close, not letting go for a long time.