Thorin (kitkat9700)

Thank you to kitkat9700 for requesting! I am sorry kitkat9700, this is pretty short but it was what I could come up with. The next one shot will be my own, I wrote it last night and wanted to see if you liked it! Thank you all for the support and I hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas! (Or whatever holiday you celebrate! ❄)

I remember the old days, when Erebor was ruled by the dwarves. When Thorin and I laughed, played, pranked the members of the royal court. But that wasn't the case anymore. The day Erebor was taken, Thorin changed, just thinking of revenge. He is my best friend, and I am worried about him, now ever since we have taken back Erebor, he has spent all his time down with the gold, ordering everyone to search for the Arkenstone.

     Today, I had enough of this crap. Thorin was shouting to everyone, when I walked right up to him and slapped him across the cheek. The whole company fell silent, waiting to know what will happen next. Thorin stared at me, fire starting to grow in his eyes, but I also noticed a small amount of hurt, but that must be me imagining things.

     "How dare you strike your king!" Thorin roared at me, taking a step closer. But I stayed still in my place, not fazed by his loud voice.

     "You are not the same dwarf I met all those years back! Ever since Erebor was taken you have only thought of revenge, I can see it in your eyes! Now that we have taken back this mountain, you have not cared about anything except your

treasure, not what the company is going through, not the suffering of Lake Town, NOTHING! You made a deal with Lake Town, but the Thorin I knew would have kept his promise and share the treasure with everyone! Snap out of it Thorin! Think of what I am going through, having to watch the sickness take over you. You are just like your grandfather! Why must I be burdened with the fact that the man I love does care about anything but gold and will never like me back?" I shouted, my voice echoing through the halls of Erebor. By the end, tears blurring my green eyes and pouring down my face. Thorin just kept staring at me, not saying anything.

     I let out a sob and started running down the mountains of treasure, finally coming to the front of Erebor. I looked out and saw Dale, what used to be a glorious city, was now rock and ruin. Thorin and I used to ride out and walk around, shopping and just having fun. Of course, we cannot do that anymore.

     "Gabriella." A voice deep called. I recognized the voice as Thorin's and started to panick. What will he do to me when he finds me? Will he be mad? Or laugh at me and tell me he will never love me back?

     "Gabriella." Thorin's voice came from behind me. My back stiffened, and I just stayed where I was, not knowing what to do.

     "What you said back there…you were right." Thorin told me, taking me by surprise. I turned to look at him, noticing him looking…well…not sick.

     "I have never been the same after Smaug attacked. Ever since that day, I have wanted to kill Smaug and take back Erebor. But, one thing has never changed since we met." He sighed, taking a step towards me.

     "What is that?" I asked him, curious on what the answer was.

     "Gabriella...I love you, and I am relieved that you love me back." Thorin declared. I stood there, thinking my ears were deceiving me.

     "I know I have been stubborn th-" Thorin started but I cut him off by placing my lips on his. My whole body was drenched in warmth as he started kissing me back. Thorin cupped my face with his big, rough hands. The kiss was more than I imagined one to be. Soon, we parted, staring into eachothers eyes.

     "I love you too, Thorin Oakenshield." I mumbled, putting my hand on his cheek. Thorin grinned, lifting me up in the air and spinning me around.

(kitkat9700 requested a cute hug scene so here it is!)

     Thorin embraced me in a warm, cuddly hug. His grip was like iron, not letting me get away. I buried my face in his neck, taking in his scent of oak. (XD) He put one of his large hands on the back of my head, cuddling his face in my wavy, light blonde hair.

     "I love you, my gem." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and lifted my head, giving him and eskimo kiss.

     "I love you too, my king."