Cute Moments (Preference)

Please read the authors note at the end!

Bilbo- You were cooking dinner when you suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist. You heard a quiet "Hello Darling" from Bilbo which made you giggle and continue cooking.

Thorin- The both of you were standing on a hill watching the sun set. One of Thorin's arms are wrapped around your waist while the other rests at his side. He gently places a soft kiss to the top of you're head and sighs.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)." He mumbles into you're hair. You smile softly and snuggle into his chest.

"I love you too."

Fili- You and Fili were out on a picnic. It was getting late but you didn't notice until the colors in the sky started changing into magnificent colors of orange, pink and red. Both of you sat down on the blanket and watched the sun go down. Soon enough, you're eyes started to droop and you're head automatically rested itself on Fili's shoulder. He looked down at you and chuckled.

"Go to sleep. I will keep you safe." He whispered as you slipped into darkness.

Kili- Both of you were walking in the woods when Kili suddenly grabs your hands and starts dancing with you. You are confused at first but joined in a few moments after, laughing along with Kili.

Thranduil- "(Y/N)...(Y/N)." A voice mumbled. You groaned and barried you're face into the pillow, not wanting anyone to bother you.

"(Y/N), we have to get up." The voice said. Sighing, you opened you're eyes to meet Thranduil's ice blue ones. He smiled and carressed you're cheek.

"Good morning, my queen." He murmered softly. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning, my king."

Bard- You and Bard were cuddled by the fire after putting the children to bed. You started to fall asleep while Bard whispered in your ear about how much he loved you and would always protect you no matter what.

Lord of the Rings:

Frodo- You and Frodo were sitting on the couch facing each other. Both of you were making silly faces at each other, trying to make one another laugh. Frodo grabbed his cheeks, stretching them out and went cross-eyed. That face set you into a fit of laughter, Frodo joining in.

Merry- You were sitting on the couch in you're living room, deep into a book when Merry started complaining.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Let's do SOMETHING!" He puffed out, sitting next to you on the couch and sighed.

"Let me at least finish this chapter!" You told him. He groaned and wrapped his arms around you're waist, pulling you closer to him.

"How much do you have left?" He asked. You checked and knew he wasn't going to like the answer.

"I have thirteen pages left." You mumbled. He whined and snuggled his face into you're neck.

"That's too much!" He complained. You ignored him and kept reading. After a few minutes, his hands shifted to you're sides. Oh gosh, you knew what he was going to do.

"Don't you dar-!" You were cut off by him starting to tickle you. You bursted out laughing and dropped you're book on the floor. He wouldn't stop until you said you would do something with him. Merry grinned and grabbed you're hand, dragging you out the door and down to the market. (Sorry it's so long)

Pippin- You were both at the Green Dragon. He pulled you up on the table and started singing a short love song in front of everybody! (Sorry if it is short)

Aragorn- You both traveled a lot and most nights you and Aragorn would have hunting competitions, who would bring dinner back to the camp first? When you lost, Aragorn would laugh then pick you up and twirl you around which always made your mood better.

Legolas- You dragged yourself into you and Legolas's bedroom. You had a very long, tiring day and just wanted to sleep. Right as you're head hit the pillow, Legolas burst into the room with a smile plastered on his face.

"(Y/N)! How was you're day?" He asked, sitting down on the bed and rested his hand on you're back. All he got back as answer was a slight grumble.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Legolas inquired. You sighed and sat up, laying you're head on his shoulder. After explaining what happened, he thought for a moment then grinned.

"I know what withh cheer you up!" He said. Suddenly, you were on his back and he ran out the door, into the hall. You started laughing and cheering, acting like you were riding a horse. Soon, you pasted Thranduil walking down the hall who stopped and stared as the two of you passed, shaking his head with a smile on his face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PLEASE READ

I know I haven't been updating recently and I sincerely apologies for that. Also, I know I said I would have a fan fiction out and I am not going to deny that I have been putting it off for a long time. I promise it will be up, I just don't know when, only about two people have given me ideas.

Keep requesting imagines, I am just have a very big case of writers block and haven't been able to think of too many things to write.

By the way, Fili's preference was inspired by @CrimsonAdri so please follow her! I will keep updating and MAYBE have the fan fiction up soon.

-BYE!! :)