Chapter 36- Doccia

Start from the beginning

"I'm part of a mafia mom." I say and she laughs.

"Sweetie your dad was way worse then you and I have him wrapped around my little finger and you don't see being in love affecting him." She says. I nod and then sit on the bench as mom leaves.

Gio smiles at me then gets back on the treadmill.

Since dating Lara, her and Alannah are like the only thing things I think about. They're constantly on my mind, what they're doing all things like that. I haven't found anybody else nearly as attractive as Lara. To me she is so beautiful that nobody else could compete with her. She has the most kindest heart, I have never seen a women with as much of a kind heart as Lara's.

There's not a single thing I wouldn't do for her at all. Hell I'd kill anyone and everyone she ever wanted me to. I know she hates it when I spend my money on her but that goes to show she isn't like everyone else.

I want Lara and Alannah in my future. I want them around me all the time. They're the most selfless and caring people I have ever met.

Fuck I am going soppy.

Fuck that I think I might actually love her.

How is that even possible it's been two months. Isn't that to short.

"Shit." I breathe out causing Gio to laugh.

"You were right. There's no body else I want to be with. Fuck sake." I say standing up and pacing round.

"You should tell her how you feel." Gio says walking over to me.

"Infact I've got a perfect idea." Gio says and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm going to get some Rose's okay whilst you finish your work out." Gio says and I nod.

Just when I finish working out Gio comes running into the gym.

"Here you are." He says handing me a bouquet of Rose's. I thank him and then head upstairs to my room. Just as I start to head up the stairs in the foyer my dad calls me into his office.

No.

"What's up?" I ask putting the Rose's down.

"I uh spoke with your mom earlier." He says and I look at him confused. I would hope so, they're married. I signal for him to keep going on but he just takes a deep breath.

"She told me about what you to had just spoken about." Be says and I run my hand through my hair.

"I then watched the footage from in the gym." He says and I sit in a chair.

Oh fucking hell I don't need this from him.

"I think shes good for you. We all like the person you've become for her." Dad says. "Love can be a weakness, but only if you let it." He says then takes a sip of his coffee.

"But behind every great man is a greater women." He tells me and I just nod.

"So take the morning off, go out, have breakfast I don't care what you do as long as you're at the warehouse by 1pm." Be says and I nod.

"Now get out of my office and if I have to do this soppy shit with you again I will personally rip out my voice box." He says and I laugh and thank him.

"Oh and you're doing a hit later." He calls after me as I leave his office.

I check in Alannah's room to see she was still fast asleep.

I then went into my room where Lara was asleep on my side of the bed.

I put the Rose's on the other pillow and kiss her forehead before heading in for a shower.