"Good!"

"Do you ever wonder why we change eye color?"

Now that I think of it, no. When I first met them, they had a change in color and in the changing room it was the same case. Am I not inquisitive enough anymore?

"No I do not!"

He slaps my shoulder, laughing. Did he just slap my shoulders? Like friends do?

"You should get to know us human." He shifts in his seat. "Let me explain."

Great, I entered into a pep talk without realizing it.

"We have moods like humans do but we can't hide ours." He starts. "The colors symbolize them. Red means over excessive happiness, blue states the case of lethargy, purple states the case of begrudging or hating a fellow and pink states the feeling of sadness or gloomy."

One's missing. "What of when that aliens' eyes went totally dark?"

"Darkness cowering one's eyes symbolizes the eternal urge to kill. That nothing can stop it only death. " He smiles. "What do you think?"

I blink. So that's why Hoseok had to kill him so fast. "I think you aliens have gotten your colours messed up!"

He let's out a long breath of effervescence. "You know, back home we have a lot of ventral."

"Why are you talking about elongated scales with me?"

"Because, our own ventrals are most present in the female." He says with a smirk. "On their chest especially."

I regret asking.

"It is pleasuring with people walking around naked. It's sends a sense of trust to one another."

I smack my tongue against my tooth. "No wonder you people didn't care about your naked."

"Precisely. But you humans are so terribly boring. Our planet, we could just see a female we enjoyed and bed with her."

Oh, that would mean-

I can't say I'm not terribly intoxicated with this -contrary to what I expected- piece of information. It's not like anything would ever happen between both of us anyways.

"When I first took the opposite sex to bed, it was absolutely remarkable!"

"Shut up, you horny Alien!" I retort. "I need not to hear about your sex life."

"You need to be more open with what goes on between the four corners of your bedroom. Just don't tell the others, they expect me still have my innocence intact."

Wrong mistake child. "Oh, Jungkook. Naive little Jungkook." I purr. "Whatever makes you think I will not rat you out?"

I watch his Adam apple throb as he swallows his salvia. His eyes widen and he gaps his mouth like that of a fish.

Just as he's about to make a response, he is saved by the opening of the door. The once scared alien resorts to running out of my bedroom. "Coward!" I shout after him.

"Am I missing something?" Hoseok asks.

"No. In fact I was in the middle of ascending on him." I smirk

The days went by as Hoseok spoke those words to me. I wont deny that after he said it, I didn't go to my bedroom blushing like a high school girl.

In spite of what proceeded, must I not forget he is an alien. An Alien who is just here on business with his other alien friends. Once their mission is concluded, they will go back home.

And I look forward to it.

Who knows what life is like up there. Do they party till the next night? Do they get a lot of secret missions to saving planets in distress?

But more importantly, does he actually sleep around? I am thinking as though I have developed some kind of romantic feeling for this particular alien overnight.

"What are you working on there?" He asks as he takes a sit where Jungkook had recently occupied earlier, next to me.

"Just a report for work."

Must avoid eye contact.

"Would you like me to succour you?"

"What could you offer that would be of succour to me?''

He shifts closer to me, leaving no space whatsoever. "A lot of things." He purrs in my ears sending shivers down my spine. "I can also act as your stress relieve."

I push him to the floor making him groan. Was he implying I use him as a sex machine when I barely just know him? Isn't he shameless?

I peer down at the Alien. "Look, Hoseok. I'm sure you're a great guy and all but we aren't the same."

His eyes once again flicker a change of color. Purple. He gets up and dust him self. Clenching his jaw, he leaves my bedroom with words unspoken.

First it was a horny Alien, now it's an offended Alien. Will my despair ever end?

"Human" Jin comes in. Don't they know how to knock? "Your front entrance has been making a certain noise."

It's called knocking Jin. I patiently go downstairs passing the engaged in conversation men and open the front door.

I gasp and widen my eyes as I look at the female in front of me.

"Longest time, no see Nari!"

°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Butterfly |JHS|✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें