LOVE AND LOVE ONLY❤️❤️

It was one roaring Sunday, Danny and sameera went to restaurant. They ordered food and they started talking as usual. Just then Danny circled his arm on his Meera's shoulder.

Danny and Meera were feeling blessed to see the unconditional love for each other in their partners eye.

M:let's take selfie baby😍
Danny smiled at her antics and then took selfie.

M:let's take selfie baby😍Danny smiled at her antics and then took selfie

When they were clicking selfies. A pair of eye saw them. As the proximity of our love birds were quite close. He looked at them dubiously. Then he clicked a picture of them. Smiled wickedly. His smile clearly displays that his mind has cooked up something against the couple. He left from the place.
Back to couple now😍
D:baby!!
S:hmm
D:kiss me.
Meera's eye popped up 😲
S:Danny we are at restaurant.
Danny whinned.
S: baby understand we are in public place.
D: okay fine. Turned his face grumpily.
S:baby!!!!
D:have food and then we will leave.
S: I will kiss you in the car. Only then our danny's face brighten.
The food was placed. Once after they satisfied their appetizer they left. Ofcourse our Danny rushed her up for his awaiting kiss.

Inside the car.

D:baby!!Danny pulled his meera on his lap.
S:ahh, Danny.
D:yes baby!!!your Danny.
Meera giggled.
D:you know what.
S:hmm
D:I never thought I would feel this lucky. After my parents death I had always desiderated for love. I don't deny the fact that siddharth and his parents loved me so damn much and that's the only boost I had to live. But still my life was literally meaning less until you entered in my life. You were loyal and I must say you are beyond beautiful baby. You make me go on my knees. But now I am scared. I am terrified of losing you. What if destiny separate us. I can't leave without you baby. Please don't leave me.

Danny hugged Meera and cried like a baby. Meera understood his insecurities.

S:hey baby look at me.
Sameera cupped her Danny's cheek.
S:listen to me cautiously baby. I love you not because you are rich, not because you are good looking. I love you for who you are. I don't love Daniel. I love my Danny. Only mine. When I have fallen head over heals for you, then how will I leave you. You idiot I love you beyond the infinity. I have saved your name in my contacts as "MY LAST BREATH" which means I am completely stuck with you throughout my life. I am nothing without you.Don't think unnecessarily my love.

Danny , in fit of ecstacy kisses his Meera's face all over. Meera giggles.

D:but what if your parents don't accept our love??
S: baby no parents will accept their daughter's love in the beginning. The way we define our love to them will give a hope. Honestly speaking we both are different in caste, religion and status. So technically we have to face a lot of concequences. Our love is true so our love will help us to unite.
D:you are so positive baby. I promise I will always support you. Like this,he held his Meera's hand firmly.

Danny held his Meera's face and kissed her lips passionately. They sealed their love through the kiss. When Danny realised his Meera's is struggling to breathe. Finally,He showed mercy on her lips.

D:I love you so much my MEERA 😍
S:I love you too my dear Danny😘

Their heart were filled with love. Love and love only❤️

Author's note,

I often mention "his Sameera/Meera" and "her Danny" because they are born for each other. I personally believe when you fall in love with a person wholeheartedly, you are destined to be together. If not your relationship will not sustain for more than a month.