LOVEY-DOVEY TALKS😘❤️

Once they reached Sameera's street. They both looked at eachother.

S:sameera, D:Danny

S: shall I leave??
Danny nodded his head as no and held her hand firmly.
Sameera was pleased with this gesture.
Danny started kissing her hand and then he pulled her towards him and started kissing her cheeks. When he was about to conquer her lips. Sameera stopped him.

S: no baby not now we are in street.
Danny whinned like a child.
D:baby!!!
Sameera smiled.
S:if I stay with you then definitely I will get caught.

Sameera kissed on Danny's forehead and bid bye. Danny being Danny still whinned. But sameera somehow managed his tactics and went to her house. Danny was waiting till she entered the house.

Sameera was grinning like an idiot and so did Danny. Sara noticed Sameera's happy mood. She went to confront her. But sameera didn't reveal anything to her at the beginning due to Sara's continues pester sameera said everything to her.

At first, Sara was gawking because of this sudden confession. When sameera shook her shoulder, she came back to present.

S:sameera, Sa: Sara

S: idiot what are you thinking.
Sa: I feel pity for your boss akka(sister)
S:why??
Sa: poor boy has fallen for you.
This triggered Sameera's anger.
She kicked Sara out of the room. sameera sat on her bed. Just then her phone started ringing.

When she saw the caller ID instantly a beautiful smile flashed on her face.

Conversation between Danny and Sameera.
D: hey love, what you doing??
S: just now had my supper. Did you have??
D:yeah even I finished just now.
S: what you had baby?
D: chapathi and you?
S: biryani.
D: wow my favorite. Chicken or mutton.
S: ofcourse mutton.
D:delicious.
Sameera laughed.
D:baby
S:hmm?
D:I need you now in my arms in my bed.
S: patience baby! soon I will be in your arms.
D:am waiting.
S: I am also my love.
D: you have a punishment.
S:what for??
D: you didn't let me kiss you in the car right that's why.
S: this is not fair.
D: everything is fair in love and war baby.
S:idiot. Sameera smiled.
D:only for you.
Sameera blushed.
D: stop blushing my love.
S:am not blushing.
D:I know you baby. Now sleep tomorrow come soon to receive your punishment. Love you baby bye.
S:bye baby love you.

Both went to sleep with immense happiness filled in their heart.

Next day,
Danny reached the office soon and was waiting for his Meera.
When Meera came to his cabin he pulled and started kissing her lips aggressively. Soon it turn out to be passionate kiss.
When both were out of breath Danny released her. Both were panting for oxygen.

D: this is your punishment for restricting me.
Sameera started laughing.
Then Danny kissed her on lips again and again. Pathetic sameera. Her lips was swollen by now. She felt pain when her hands touched her lips.she glared at Danny. But Danny gave his signature innocent look.

S: Idiotic danny look how my lips are swollen.
D: your lips attracts me baby.
Sameera blushed.
S: am going to do my work. She went smiling and so did Danny .

This is how their love life was. Romancing in office. Chatting late night. Dating during weekends. Actually it was quite difficult for Sameera to lie to her parents but her sweet sister helped her. Though she felt bad later she consoled herself. It's almost one month now. As days passed the LOVE for each other increased. Though they had fights but they solved it by talking.