MY AGGRESSIVE MEERA😉❤️

It's been a month since Danny and sameera had their first chat. They have become a good friends. They started hanging out, calls and late night chats. Their relationship is growing up fast.

At Danny's cabin,

S:samMeera D:Danny

S:sir I need you signature in this papers.
D: Meera how many times should I tell you to call me Danny when we are alone.
S: aww you are so cute when you are pissed off.
Danny glared at sameera.
S:okay okay Danny am sorry.
Danny came to her and pinched her cheeks.
D: you are so cute. Sameera blushed.
S:stop it Danny.
D: Meera I will drop you today.
S: no Danny actually Sara asked me to buy few things in mall. I maybe late to home today.
D:alright then I will come with you.
S:really, she cheered with excitement.
D: anything for you baby.
This made Meera flatter.
S:I will go and complete my work quickly.
Sameera ran away to stop her racing heart.
D:my Meera..... Danny smiled
After office hours.
D:shall we leave?
S:sure.
Sameera was constantly talking all the way to mall. Danny was patiently listening to her angelic voice.

At mall,

Danny was following Meera like a lost puppy. He was happy though.

S:this is last thing which am gonna purchase Danny. Actually Sara is going on a trip with her friends as they have completed their exams. Sorry for troubling you.
D:come on Meera, honestly I like to spend time with you.moreover this is the first time am coming for shopping.
Meera was shocked.
S:you have never been to shopping.
Danny nodded his head as no.
Meera smiled.
S:okay we will buy earrings quickly and then we will go have food. Am as hungry as elephant.
Danny laughed seeing her cute antics.

After the purchase,
S:you wait here I need to use washroom.
I will come quickly.
D:don't sleep there come quickly.
Meera smacked his shoulder and walked away.
Danny smiled.

Hey baby...
Danny turned and felt disgusted to see Anamika

A: hey Dan baby how are you?? I know you miss me so much😉
D: in your dreams anamika... (Laughing)
A:oh come on baby I know you still love me. She started tracing his face with finger.
Danny was extremely angry now. When he was about to shout at her Meera came.

Meera saw this when she was walking towards Danny. She recognized it's anamika.

S: baby shall we leave. She said holding his hand.

A:who are you???S:am his girlfriend

A:who are you???
S:am his girlfriend.

A:who are you???S:am his girlfriend

A:I am his girl... Meera cut her in middle.
S:ex girlfriend. Ms anamika you better stay away from our life okay. Because danny is mine. Next time if I see you anywhere around him I will chop your tongue and feed it dogs. And don't think that I am scared of you that's why am threatening you I don't want you to trouble my Danny. If you even think of troubling him then remember I will show the worst of mine. Get lost.

All the while Danny was in utter shock.
My aggressive MEERA. he smiled thinking this.

That's it for today😉