HORROR NIGHT👻❤️

After the caring dinner. Meera went to prepare pasta and Danny went to set the home theater. Meera came and asked to have his tablets. He obliged like a obedient kid. Meera was still in her official attire.

D: Meera why don't you change your dress

D: Meera why don't you change your dress. From morning till now you are in this dress.
S; but I don't have any dress with me now.
D: if you don't mind you can wear my shirt . He said with a small smile. Before she could say anything he went and bought his shirt.
Which was white in colour.
Sameera took it and when to room to change.
Danny was awestruck looking at his Meera in his shirt. The shirt was her knee length. Sameera felt thankful as the shirt covered her thighs.
Sameera cleared her throat.
D:you look hot in my shirt. He winked looking at her.
S: Danny. She threw pillow on him.
D: okay okay come let's watch movie before that bring my pasta.
S:okay.
She bought pasta to the room where they are gonna watch movie.
She gave him pasta.
When the title shown as Anabelle comes home. Sameera screamed.
S: what the hell??
D: oii what
S: I am dead scared of horror movies change the movie right now.
Danny started laughing.
D: Meera it's just a movie. Moreover am here with you.
S: but I am scared. She said with pout.
D: Meera it's just 1 hr 46 min we will watch and then I will change some other movie okay. Am with you don't worry.

Somehow sameera agreed but through out the movie sameera was hugging Danny. Danny enjoyed this proximity. He was also hugging her so tight as if she will disappear.

Movie got over. Sameera slept on his chest.

D:cute baby!!!!!!
He carried her bridal style and placed her on bed.
Danny kissed his Meera on her forehead. Only he knows how difficult it was to control his dirty mind when she hugged him tight while watching movie.
Danny went to his side and slept.

At Morning,
Danny woke up first and saw his baby girl on his chest. Danny was caressing her cheeks. Sameera opened her eyes slowly. When she realized that she was on Danny. She moved abruptly and mumbled sorry.
He just smiled at her.
D: go freshen up and by the time you come out all the necessary things will be placed on bed okay.
Sameera nodded and ran to bathroom quickly. Danny laughed.
Sameera was panting. Once after she took bath. She wore the robe and came out, took the dress kept on bed and went to change.

 She wore the robe and came out, took the dress kept on bed and went to change

Meera's dress👆
Danny was drooling over sameera as she descended down. Sameer was bewildered looking at the handsome male standing in front of her.

Danny's dress Both were staring into each other's eyes searching for their soul

Danny's dress
Both were staring into each other's eyes searching for their soul.
Danny broke the eye lock first.
D: we will have breakfast and then I will drop you at home.
Sameera smiled and nodded. She went to dining table.
Danny felt his breathing.

"Man I think it's difficult to control my hormones." Danny mumbled and went to dining table.
They both had their breakfast in silence.  Then they walked to the car and hoped in. Their journey started.
Danny doesn't want her to go so he drove slowly. Sameera also doesn't want to leave him. She broke the silence.

S: do you feel better now.
D: yes
S: aren't you going to office today?
D: no am gonna work at home. After dropping you I will go meet Sid.
S: ok.

After a while.
S: you stop here.
D: why?
S: no it will create unnecessary problem if someone sees me with you.
D:oh okay.
Sameera got down and so did Danny.
They both were standing facing each other.
S: okay then see you. Bye!
Danny pulled her into hug. Tight hug.
D: text as soon as you go home okay.
Sameera nodded with a smile.