-Chapter 1-

'Dear Readers, Thanks so much for clicking my book, even though this is the first book i wrote. I hope you guys loved this book as much as i do. XOXO <3'

Note : i'm so sorry if the story is seems so boring, or the english was bad. I tried my best to make a story by my own brain for the first time. My BF pushed me to make a story, i hope i made him proud after my story is being accepted by you guys, TT

------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Jason's POV }

Another day another school time, i just woke up and felt like still sleepy, even though I started sleep on time last night, I looked up to the sky of my room, and still remember what dream I had before, it's not like something nasty or disgusting, but it's such an amazing dream. That guy was unpredictable came to my dream, he's my crush at the school, and everytime we met at the school, he's kind of excited or maybe there is something looked awful on my face, but I don't care about that.

All i wanna see is the cool and handsome face of Him and I won't regret to skipped my studies just to look at that face. I know school is important but I was doing my business to saw my future everyday at the school.

My mom knocked my door and said,

"Honey, get up, it's time for school".

I jumped and so shocked heard my mom's voice while i was getting daydream on my own.

"i'm coming mom", I sighed and got up from my bed.

I put the towel and got ready for shower. After shower I got dress with my uniform school, then I headed up to the dining room as my mom prepared breakfast for me and my dad. I looked up to my dad, I've always wondering that what is the entertainment of reading a newspaper, because it looked so boring and grey, oh I hate grey colour, I loved wearing my uniform for today because it's blue.

"finish your breakfast honey, don't you want the breakfast eat you", my mom smirked and looked up to my dad to made him looked at me.

"Jason, if you don't eat your breakfast, how could you get more weight, look to your body, so thin.", my dad laughed a little and continued reading his favorite paper in the morning.

"Mom please stop giving me cereal, i'm sixteen already.", I sighed and made an angry emotion on my face.

"You're always gonna be my baby boy, honey. Now please eat your breakfast.", my mom pleaded, and headed up to the kitchen to washed some dishes.

I finished my breakfast even though it's made me feel so uncomfortable to ate the Kids morning meal. As i finished my breakfast, i got up and got ready to school with my dad took me there. I said goodbye to my mom as my dad kissed her on her lips, "Ugh" i looked away to avoid that kissing view.

On the way, my dad played some old song that i never heard before, it could be from 80's or 90's. I just ignored the music all the time.

As we arrived at my school, I got off from my dad's car, and waved at him also he waved at me and said goodbye. Then he headed up to his office. When I stepped on the school, my friends already there to greet me.

"Good Morning, thin boy", Henry laughed a little as he said that

"Oh shut the fuck ....", I stopped my words as i saw Scott, the guy i had crush with.