Chapter-15 His plan, Her safety!!

Start from the beginning

She was noticing the change in his expressions with amusement and clicked her fingers in front of his face saying,

"Rey, kahan kho agye?'

That's when his gaze moved to her face and he cursed himself because it did not help in any way rather ignited his passion more seeing her black eyes with smokey make up and blood red lipstick.

He looked at her pissed,

"Taani what are you tryi

ng to do?"

She looked confused and pouted,

"What happened Rey? Am I not looking good?"

He surely lost control seeing her pouting because the next moment her back was pressed to the wall while she gasped audibly,

"Good? You are looking like a seductress. You look so beautiful that I am sure evry guy would be looking at you and that's the reason I so want to stay here with you and keep you to myself. Only god knows what I will do if anyone saw you with those desire filled eyes."

She blushed profusely at his statement before saying,

"Rey we should leave. Everyone must be waiting."

He groaned again saying,

"Jaana zaroori hai? Why don't we ditch the plan and stay here with each other."

As though as the idea was pleasant and exciting for her but she really wanted to go out, so having no other option she pouted again knowing it's his weakness,

"Please Rey!"

He groaned before saying,

"Fine, let's go! But I am not letting you out of my sight even for a second."

She nodded agreeing befre both of them regain their composure and went down. They sat in the car and he drove off towards the club while two more black cars were with them for security, one in the front while the other in the back. A car which was hiding in the shadows waiting to follow the chucked the idea seeing so much of security, the man sitting inside called Parth,

"Boss we were going to follow, but he has kept a lot of security. There are many guards with them ,unhe doubt ho sakta hai."

Parth nodded hearing him and said,

"Its fine come to the club, we will see it from there."

The man replied in affirmation before taking the route of the club.

Here taarey reached the club but did not come out, the bodyguards came first and scouted the area and finally giving Rey a heads up they let them both out.

People around looked ta the cars the security and taarey in fascination. They both were looking so good together. Just made for each other. They walked inside the club through VIP entrance flanked on all sides by the security.

As soon as they entered the club every person was staring at them, boys were going mad over her while the girls were going gaga over Rey. Taani felt a little conscious with all the attention but felt relieved when he clutched her waist slightly nodding at her in assurance and slightly pecked her lips.

Soon the girls who were giving him seductive looks were feeling jealous seeing that he was already taken. While the boys were cursing their luck. Though Rey did it to assure her but he also wanted to prove a point to all the boys staring at her that she is his and no one can stare at her.

They moved towards the VIP room which was booked exclusively for their gang. They were going to enter when Rey stopped her,

"Taani, you go in. I have some thing to take care of."