Chapter-12 His happiness, her contentment!

Start from the beginning

"You okay?"

He asked her concerned to which she replied by cutely nodding her head in agreement. He smiled relieved and pecked her lips.

"Jaan, we should move now. Abhi lift bhi mil sakti hai, everyone at home must be worrying."

She looked at him with a frown when he stood up and started collecting their clothes,

"Ye to meri line honi chahiye thi na. That we should go back, but yahan to aapko jaane ki jaldi hai.'

He looked at her confused,

"Kyu tumhe ghar nahi jana?"

She denied shaking her head before walking towards him on knees on the bed and throwing her arms around his shoudlers hugging him like a child,

"Nahi, yahan sab kitna achha hai. Sab tension or problems se dur, kisi enemy ya kisi stalker se dur. Why can't we live here?"

Her mood turned solemn remembering the events of the day before, the news, attack on his parents and the bomb in their car. Rey understood that she again went into the fearful state so he huuged her tightly to his chest stroking her head,

"Jaan! Don't worry. I told you na main sab theek kar dunga. Believe me! I promise that in a week ye sab end ho jaega, kisi or ki jaan nahi jaegi or na hi koi hume aise blackmail karega. I promise just trust me. No stalker, no danger. Just you, me and our love."

"Promise?"

She asked him pouting and he kissed her sealing the deal whispering on her lips,

"Meri jaan ki kasam!"

She giggled before kissing him back sealing the promise of living together forever. Breaking the kiss both of them pulled apart and got ready before leaving the house after cleaning and making it's state same as before.

***************************************************************************

With Gang (At Swayam and Taani's house)

The whole gang was sitting in the living room tensed as hell. They were worried for taarey dialling their numbers infinite times as the couple was not at home since a night before. Swayam was panicking thinking about their whereabouts and safety as he knew about the person behind her sister's life but all he could do was to pray for their safety.

They even went to the police station to file a missing complaint but they too said a missing complaint can't be filed till 24 hours so they had to just wait patiently. What worried them more was both their phones were coming not reachable or switched off.

Sharon looked at Swayam who was pacing in the hall aimlessly continuously gazing at the clock and then the main door the next second. She stood up walking up to him and kept her hand on his shoulder,

"Swayam, relax plzz. Tumhare stress lene se they won't come back soon. We all are searching for them right."

He heard her but didn't knew how to react, all he could think about his sister and best friend were nowhere to be found.

"I know Sharon, that's why I am hoping ki dono thik ho or jaldi ghar aajayein. You are aware about that stalker situation, we don't even know if they are okay or not."

Sharon made him sit aside and holding his hand sat down in front of him saying,

"Swayam, jab tak Rey Taani ke sath hai, we don't need to woory. Vo use kuch nahi hone dega, he will give his life before letting anything hurt her."

Swayam nodded in understanding before she settled down beside him still holding his hand. It was atleast two hours when they were tired of waiting more and were going to the police station again when the door bell rang. Sharon ran to open the door hoping taarey have arrived and she was right.