Akari Yukimura's New Role

The Karasumas looked at each other before turning their heads to their former students, Tadaomi sighed deeply as he spoke, "I forgot to tell you but...Tsukiro-kun is not the only child created by Yanagisawa Kotarou."

Akari and Nagisa's eyes widened in shock.

"In fact, he created another child. His own child."

------------

Yukimura Akari couldn't believe what she had heard.

Seven years ago, her sister Aguri had died. It was the worse day of Akari's life. Her sister was the only family she had besides her absentee father, as her mother died because of an illness. After her mother's death, her father's treatment over his daughters had changed, he became heartbroken and started to couldn't take care of them. That is when Aguri started to take the reigns and support her little sister, who became a budding child actress at that time.

Akari loved her older sister with all her heart. She loves how she smiles whether problems started to appear, and she likes to support her sister, no matter what Akari would choose to be.

She kinda admit, she was jealous of Aguri in terms of genetic department. Although her appearance was somewhat plain, with short black hair and dark eyes tinged with orange hues, Aguri had a massive chest, which Akari would want to have. Aguri was also tall for a woman her age, compared to Akari who inherited their mother's short stature.

Akari hated Yanagisawa the first time when he was introduced by her father as Aguri's fiancé. As an actress, she knew how to read emotions of a person, and she could see Yanagisawa's smile being forced as he smiled at Akari and Aguri. Aguri, too, was smiling, but the smile doesn't reach her sad eyes. That is when Akari realized that her sister doesn't love the man. She was only forced to marry Yanagisawa, as their family business, a pharmaceutical company, merged business with Yanagisawa's. Her sister Aguri was just a collateral.

She saw her sister became depressed as years went by, even though Aguri never shows her sadness to other people, hiding her sorrows within a smile and her cheerful personality. Yanagisawa made Aguri work for him, while Aguri balancing her new work with her teaching career. She could see dark circles on Aguri's onyx eyes, as she only had to sleep for a few hours. She could hear her sister crying every night, even though Aguri shrugged it off, saying she was not crying.

One day, she noticed her sister finally became happy. Her sunken eyes twinkled, as her smiles were getting genuine as ever, compared before. She sometimes hummed some cheerful songs while she cooked for her sister, and what's weird, it seems that Aguri finally looked forward going to Yanagisawa's lab with a smile on her face. Akari knew that look.

Aguri had finally fallen in love.

Akari prayed it was not Yanagisawa. That devil was not right for her sister. Turns out it was someone else who made her sister look like that way.

One day, she noticed a gift box on her sister's bag, when Aguri was out. She opened the box with curiosity, thinking if Aguri was planning to give it to someone.

It was a huge black necktie.

Akari sighed and rolled her hazel eyes, smiling. She knew her sister's fashion choices, it was terrible. She wondered if the recipient of the gift would wear that, the necktie looks dorky. At least, Akari knew that her sister had found someone who made her happy. Hoping that she would stay like that forever.