Tsukiro and The E-Class

It has been so long since I updated this shit. I mean, it's been seven long months since I update this for a multitude of reasons: writer's block, school works (yes, I have been luckily enrolled once again in a new program), deep focus on making fan arts than fanfics, recent transfer of residence, and the fact that I was now back in Detective Conan/Case Closed fandom after 4 years.

But I had been working on this chapter for months, so I hope this would make sense.

--------------

Yukimura Tsukiro just stood there, looking as meek as a sheep, as he had heard his aunt's words echoing through his sensitive ears.

Akari grinned brightly as she held Tsukiro by both shoulders and introduced the boy proudly infront of her classmates, "By the way, this is Yukimura Tsukiro, the son of our beloved former teachers. You know who they are."

Gasps were heard and their eyes had widened in shock as realization sets in among the class.

"You don't mean-"

Akari nodded as she closed her hazel eyes and spoke with confidence, "Yup, he's the biological son of Koro-sensei and Yukimura Aguri, so technically, this little one here is my biological nephew."

The little boy couldn't believe what he had heard from her aunt. That octopus in the class picture on his Akari-neechan's apartment, whose name is Koro-sensei, is actually his real dad?!

Tsukiro was still speechless as the revelation was still ringing in his ears. It now totally makes sense why he was born with tentacles or extraordinary abilities; his biological father was a mutated octopus. Koro-sensei had apparently given poor Yukimura Tsukiro the 'curse'.

He stared at the people in front of him, who were still sneaking a glance on him, analyzing him like a circus freak. He had remembered that he had seen all of them in that class photo with Koro-sensei.

As he stared at them, he then remembered what his aunt had said earlier that night.

"Um... He's...my homeroom teacher who died 7 years ago. He's that octopus over there," she pointed at the picture of her class, hesitant to look at Tsukiro's curious orbs, "He was the one who made us who we are now. Like Aguri-neechan, he wanted to bring out the best in us."

His brain had finally connected the dots as the revelation settles inside of him, sending chills down his spine. Even he was biologically a 7-year-old, he was more intelligent than children of his age, thanks to the antimatter particles and tentacle cells boosting the connection between his neurons.

That means that his auntie and his classmates were once Koro-sensei's students.

His father's students.

"Too bad that he had died, he could be teaching another set of children today. He could even have a family, or have a son to carry his legacy."

Yukimura Tsukiro was Koro-sensei's son and he was considered to be his father's legacy by his Akari-neechan.

Tsukiro ever wonders if Koro-sensei had known if he had a biological son. Did he have siblings, or cousins? Why he was an octopus and why he became a teacher? How did he and his biological mother meet?

The little hybrid sighed as he stared at the bunch of people still chattering with each other, while some of them were still sneaking glances over his direction. Aimi was beside him, holding his hand in comfort. He was grateful on the girl's attempts on comforting him, it makes him feel safe on her watch even though she was technically younger than him.