The E-Class Reunion

"Hello, guys! It's been a long time!"

"Kataoka-san! Isogai-kun! Maehara-kun!" A young woman squealed in excitement as she ran towards the three people who were walking towards an old building where the former Class 3-E was taught in. Her short orange hair was bobbing as she ran, as her lime green eyes twinkled in excitement at the sight of her former classmates. Her companion, a young girl with long brown hair tied in a ponytail, sparkling violet eyes and huge chest that one specific actress has been jealous about, was standing behind the enthusiastic orange-haired girl.

"Kurahashi-san!" Kataoka Megu greeted the enthusiastic young woman in front of her with a smile in her face, as Kurahashi Hinano hugged her.

"Glad you could make it, Yada-san, Kurahashi-san," Isogai Yuuma greeted the two women, "Where are the others? Are they arrived now?"

Yada Toka nodded as she grinned at the three of her former classmates, "Except Nagisa-kun and Karma-kun, who is expected not to attend today due to their work, and Kayano-san is the only one who is left. She never replied to our messages in the group chat, so we still wondered if she will ever come to the reunion since she is an actress. Bitch-sensei had already arrived too, with Aimi-chan in tow. Karasuma-sensei is on a meeting,and we all know that Nakamura-san can't come because she is in England right now, but she will be video calling us. Everyone were now at the field, doing some catching up with the old times and preparing to fix the building."

Maehara Hiroto, the resident playboy of Class 3-E, commented as he chewed on some candy, "Oh, we had called Kayano-san recently and we could confirm she will come to the reunion today. Although, she apparently had a news for us, and she will be breaking it to us."

"Is it about the mission that Karasuma-sensei had mentioned?" Kurahashi asked the trio in front of her, wondering if what could the mission be, "I am curious what would that be, that it needs the whole Class 3-E for that. I mean, we are not assassins anymore."

Maehara held his chin in thought, "Yeah, it has been 7 years since Koro-sensei died, I wonder why now? Now that we have moved on our lives."

The former male class representative sighed as he speaks, "Well, we could listen to Kayano-san later when she arrived, but first we have to help clean the classroom and chat with each other, for old time's sake. Besides, it has been so long since we last see each other without work or university studies interrupting us."

The former students of Koro-sensei agreed as they went behind the campus to meet with the others, happily chatting to one another. They totally missed each other, as the bond between all of them were strong, thanks to Koro-sensei.

---------

"Is Tsukiro-kun going to be here, Mommy? I'm bored," a young Aimi asked her mother, who was sipping her glass of orange juice and looking at her former students fixing the campus (The former E-Class students decided not to bring alcohol, as they don't want to handle a bunch of drunk young adults loitering on Koro-sensei's grave).

Irina looked at her inquisitive 5-year old daughter and smiled, as she ruffled her daughter's dark locks. Although Aimi had inherited Irina's young face and sparkling blue eyes, she definitely had her father's dark hair.

"I am sure he will come, sweetcakes," she said as Aimi smiled brightly at the notion of the young male Yukimura coming to the reunion.