The New Class E Mission: Raising Him

"Kayano-san, Nagisa-kun...this boy... is your mission. His name's Yukimura Tsukiro," Tadaomi introduced the boy to the surprised former members of Class E, "I hate to surprise you but I had to reveal this information... Kayano-san, he is your biological nephew."

---------------------

Nagisa and Akari can't believe what their former Sensei has revealed to them. This boy, Tsukiro, was Akari's biological nephew?

Irina could feel the dark aura surrounding the four of them, so she called her daughter, who approached her mother with a bright smile on her round face, "Aimi, darling, can you bring Tsukiro-kun out to play? But please, don't get too far, or you will get lost."

Aimi nodded, then grabbed the now red-faced Tsukiro's hand and dragged him away, as she spoke brightly, "Yes, mommy! Come on, Tsuki-kun!"

"Tsuki-kun?" Tadaomi repeated with a questioning look on his face, when the two children were out of the adult's earshot, earning a shrug and a chuckle from Irina.

"You know Aimi-chan, she became closer to a child she only met for the first time, especially to a boy, in a few seconds," Irina spoke, folding her arms," She is a future woman, she is a natural charmer, like me!"

Tadaomi could only mutter "why do I have to marry you?" comment on his wife, smiling a little at his wife's antics before looking at their former students.

Akari shook her head in confusion, "But I only have one sister, and she is dead long time ago. And all that I know, she is not pregnant at that time! And besides that bastard Yanagisawa-san, Aguri-neechan never had a boyfriend that I know of!" she screamed.

Nagisa looked at the boy, who was still blushing from not far away from they were standing, then made a mental image of his former sensei (Yukimura-sensei). He could see the similarities between Aguri and Tsukiro. The boy has similar hair and eye color as Aguri, and it seems that he also inherited the eyebrows and the cute little nose too. And the smile that the boy has, it was just like her. Tsukiro bears an aura that could make people smile and ease around him, just like Aguri had.

But the eye and facial shape, the pale and milky skin, the nearly invisible little freckles that sprinkled the child's nose...Nagisa could deduce that it must be the father who had given his genes to the child.

"Unfortunately, it is not what the DNA test and this file says," Tadaomi had grabbed a file from his jacket and gave it to Nagisa, who received it and opened it. Akari, with shocked eyes, looked at the file. They read the file, staring at the pictures and the descriptions inscribed on it, their eyes widened every passing second.

"I can't believe it...Neechan, she had a child..." Akari can only gasp in disbelief. For seven years...The child had been existing for many years, and they only knew it now? And for Aguri to have a child..it was unsettling for Akari.

"Tsukiro-kun's father is Koro-sensei?!" Nagisa screamed as he stared at the file in disbelief. Akari looked at the paper bearing the information about Tsukiro's parentage and her eyes scanned four photos on it.

One bears little Tsukiro's picture, probably younger than he is now, with a 'test subject, uncontrollable' label on it. He was still wearing his huge glasses, smiling brightly as his raven-orange eyes sparked with wonder. He was wearing a blue shirt with a moon and bunch of stars with scary faces on it. He still have his leash on his pale neck.

One bears Yukimura Aguri's picture, in a lab coat and silly yellow t-shirt bearing a face of the duck on it, with a 'blood mother, egg donor' label on the picture. She was smiling brightly, her raven-orange eyes sparkled with hope. Akari couldn't help but smile a little, I can see where Tsukiro got his eyes...and his choice of clothes.