Nagisa Shiota Got The Call

"Sayonara...Koro-sensei."

----------------------

It was a beautiful Saturday, but not for a former Class E student.

In fact, he thought it was just like any other day.

Shiota Nagisa was making a lesson plan for the next day when Karasuma Tadaomi, his former teacher from his Class E days, called him suddenly.

It's not like he was cutting connections with his former classmates and teachers, but he was currently occupied being an intern teacher in Paradise High School, and it is the start of the new school year. This is his first year in internship, but he was apparently assigned to the worst section of that school: the Class 3-5. The class where the delinquents worse than his former classmate Karma, and slacking school girls had been thrown in.

The outcasts, they were called. The lowest of the low.

Nagisa just sighed deeply, it was just like the class he been when he was still in junior high, but three times worse.

As far as he can remember, Class E don't do vandalizing on walls and joining some shady Yakuza-like gangs and fraternities, even Terasaka Ryoma was nothing compared to his current students.

He looks on the roll book beside him, sighing deeply as he pondered on one thing:

He really feels he is like the Koro-sensei 2.0.

Sometimes, he had to avoid these wet balls of paper that his students thrown in his way, and sometimes a real knife came into the mix. Yes, a REAL knife. Thank goodness for assassination training he had in his Class E days, or he will be dead by now.

Yes, he had incorporated Koro-sensei's assassination classroom teaching methods into his own one, but because he was just an ordinary human compared to Koro-sensei.

He chewed in his pen in frustration, looking at the lesson plan with a tired look in his eyes. As much as he wanted to stop making the plans for the incoming lessons and rest, he did not follow it and he still continued to write them.

As he continued to finish the lesson plan, his phone rang, making him flinch in surprise. It was normal for him to receive calls at this hour, usually his mom was calling everyday at a specific hour to check if her baby boy was okay.

Not that Nagisa had minded it, but he had been living independently ever since he went to college. His mom, on the other hand, was with his dad, now reunited and had rekindled their relationship, enjoying the rest of their married life doing fun or stuff. She had changed, little by little, ever since Koro-sensei helped them, and Nagisa was happy for that change.

But he still used his mother's maiden surname because he feel that the surname Shiota was fitting for his given name.

Nagisa grabbed his phone and checked the Caller ID if who called him.

Karasuma Tadaomi-sensei is calling...

Nagisa was confused. Why would his former sensei had called him at this hour?

It must be important, Nagisa mused as he pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" he greeted politely, as he was intrigued by his former sensei's intentions why he called Nagisa.

The last time he saw Karasuma is on little Aimi's 3rd birthday two years ago, where all the former Class E were invited, that is why he was currently wondering why Karasuma called him in this time.

"Hello, Nagisa-kun. Bring Kayano-san and let us meet at the former Class E building this afternoon. We have something to discuss."

Nagisa narrowed his eyes as he had pondered on Karasuma's words.