Take Me With You: Chapter 19

Heyyooo! Get ready for a pretty lengthy chapter! I wanted to pack it all in with a lotta excitement ;)... Well not too much, but if you want that smut, I'll write it. I feel a bit uncomfortable writing it, but if you want it I'll write a more... Detailed.. Second Version!

For the coming up I suggest listening to "Pretend"- By Bad Suns, to get that right feeling ;D! haha I think it goes really well with it and you can really picture it. Like as if it were in a movie, but you can choose whatever song your beautiful little heart desires lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Calum had finally revealed his surprise, I began to feel more at ease. I allowed myself to put my past problems and worries behind me, because he is nothing like the one before. He is kind, he cares, he's there for me, here when I need him. Here with me.  I twirl my body away from him pulling my fingers from his dark curls as I bite my lip," Wanna help me?"

With no questions asked, I feel his firm hand touch my shoulder and unzip the zipper in the middle of my back.. Releasing a breathe, I relinquish my arms from the sleeves and allow the fabric to drape off my body on to wood floor. Rotating once more, I follow his gaze trail my body, flattered by the lack of breath and gape in his mouth. The feeling of a year pasted as he admired my body, changing moments into those of light years when he pulled me by my lower, barely, clothed area firmly. His chest pressing against my breasts, our lips entwined, and I caress the sides of his torso, seconds later pushing off the blazer. Flinging it over to couch, eager to return his plump, pink lips to mine, he grips the sides of my face. I fiddle with his pants button until it comes loose, ending the game there, I slid my hands under the white button shirt. Trying to rip the buttons from their holes, he became impatient, ripping the shirt up from the back, throwing the fabric on the opposite side of the black blazer he once wore moments ago. Taking the time he had he pulled down his black skinny jeaned habit, evening out the nudity in the room. Looking at me for a split second, both of us panting, catching our breathe, I give him a cheeky smile and  teasingly walk backwards toward the stairs, but he returns the fast paced speed, lifting me up by the thighs, his lips cascading every bit of my neck.  Combing, gripping, my nails glide through his effortless curls as I moan dersiring his lips on my, now. I pull his face to my face to his kissing him passionately until the lungs in my chest need to renew the oxygen that should be held within them. I rub my thumb down his buttom lip my other four fingers, a sweet noiseless moment washed over us eliminating any sign of the world around us.

Laying my body against the cold tile on the kitchen counter, I gasp and grip his arms tighter, and he just chuckles," Is it cold?"I nodded quickly, pulling him back to me ignoring the cold displeasure, and he wrapped his arms around my back unhinging the tan laced bra I wore to mesh with the dress he bought that had a temporary place on the floor. It was now my turn to throw a no longer necessary piece of clothing to a random area in my home. Once again there was silence, but as usual, I couldn't shake the insecurity about my body. He'd seen it a thousand times, God knows how many times, but  no matter the number of times he admires and compliments, it's one thing that can not be uningraved inside my head. He could see it painted on my face, I knew it when he frowned in concern of what thoughts could be roaming my head. Softly pelting my lips with a few short lived pecks, the duration becoming more longer and loving one after the other. He stares me in the eyes, his brown ones bold and sure.

"I love you." He's eyes furrowed upwards and his voice pitched in away that made me want cry. His tone filled with desperation for me to hear what he meant, but it wasn't just three words, it was more. It was "You're everything to me. You're the only one I choose." It was," I'd never change a single thing about you. You're beautiful. You're mine."