Take Me With You: Chapter 7

An hour or so went by. I was changed into my black sweats and a loose basic t-shirt that has " Touché BITCH" on it, with a mustache on the middle. I was laying down on the bed alone ...

I was ignoring him. Severe silent treatment, and you can't imagine how badly I wanted to cuddle and kiss him, but I couldn't believe what he had just done. He let jealousy cloud his judgement and let the entire fandom know we're together.

Most were very unhappy.

_________________

**~Before the fight~**

A fan had tweeted that Michael and I would be great couple. He had actually found the tweet and said to me," You heard her y/n. I guess we'll have to start dating! :)"

"I guess so Mikies! I mean, we both dye our hair crazy colors! It's #truelove"

"I dunno y/n... You'll have to buy me pizza so I know it's really real."

The comment made laugh, and how couldn't it make anyone laugh? It was a joke and full of sarcasm..

Though it is Michael so I'm pretty sure he still wanted pizza.

"Hmmm, pick me up at 8 and we'll go get some pepperoni? :)"

Of course this was simply a joke. We both knew I was dating Calum, and that we weren't really going to do it. Michael even knew that Calum was with me at the time. Calum told me everything that happened after I left the diner, how I literally scared the crap out of him by making him think I was leaving him, how he and the boys went to go play FIFA to calm Calum down, and vise versa for me with the whole coping method. He laughed and said," I told you so!" when I admitted that I started to regret all the cuddles I didn't accept while studying.

The fandom at this time had no clue we were dating, even though Michael did. It was just harmless joking around with a great friend. I don't see why he got so jealous. Once he tweeted his absolutely refusal of this "date", he made it clear to the whole fandom we were already together.

______________________________________

Calum's P.O.V.

We were laying down currently looking for a movie to watch before the pizza arrived. y/n was leaning against the headboard, and I was laying in between her legs with my head placed in her mid stomach. When ever we'd lay like this she'd always comb her fingers through my hair, and give me kisses by peering over me, while holding both sides of my face.

Which always made it hard to play FIFA if we laid like this.

I laughed at the memory of her always kissing me if I made a goal, even though she didn't quite understand soccer yet she'd make up for it in that way, and when I won, we'd have this little make out session in which I couldn't stand. I'd usually play a lot more game rounds, but how could I when my extremely hot girlfriend is tempting me!?

The answer is, I can't and don't.

There was something off though. I wasn't being pepper with soft kisses on my lips, my cheeks my forehead, and I realized she never even combed through my hair...

I lifted my head up to glance at her, her face buried her phone, scrolling through what I guessed to be Tumblr or Twitter.

"y/n...," I whined.

Her face never left the light of the phone," Oh, sorry I'm just tweeting Michael," she giggled," This fan tweeted that we'd be the cutest couple ever, and now were joking around about going out for pizza."