Part TwentyTwo: Movie Night

Omniscient

"I love you," Quincy panted into Sebby's mouth, kissing along his chin. "God, I fucking love you."

Sebby groaned in frustration, moving against Quincy's fingers inside him. "Please stop playing, and get in me already!"

Quincy's fingers went still inside Sebby, making him whine in annoyance. "You have such a way with words," Quincy replied playfully, before carefully removing his fingers, and replacing it with the head of his dick.

Sebby's body shuddered in excitement, he'd never felt so full, so contented. "Daddy." He moaned, as Quincy started to rock into him slowly, making love to him the way only Quincy knew how.

"Sebby?"

Sebby continued to moan Quincy's name loudly, moving his hips to match Quincy's strokes.

"Sebby wake up!" Niko said a little louder that he'd intended.

Sebby snapped out of his dream and sat up, unable to meet his boyfriend's eyes. He looked down to his lower half and noticed all the mess he'd made. He was sweating like he'd just run a marathon.

Niko looked at Sebby sadly, this wasn't the first time he was dreaming about his ex in such a way. Niko understood that being pregnant came with the phase of being horny all the time or whatever, his baby mama had went through the same phase, but he'd hoped to be the star of those kind of dreams now that they were together, but he guessed not.

"You got two hours to get ready for the movie thing y'all got going on, need me to drop you off?" Niko asked.

Sebby raised his head and looked at Niko for the first time since he woke up, he noticed the male was dressed and had his car keys in hand, so he was ready to leave. He didn't want to drive but he wouldn't want Niko to go out of his way either. "No I'm okay to drive." He lied.

Niko bent down and placed a kiss on Sebby's head. "Aight see you later, have fun at the none party." He said and left the room.

Sebby groaned and slumped back down on the bed. He'd completely forgot that Niko had spent the night while Qani was at his grandpa's, and here he was having a wet dream like a 12 year old sex starved child, how embarrassing.

He was sexually frustrated to the highest level, and all he can think about is Quincy.
What the hell is wrong with me?

He remembered this phase from when he was pregnant with Qani, he and Q had fucked all over the house, the car, and even at their parents house. Now he was agitated and horny but he couldn't picture himself doing anything with anyone other than the man that has hurt him countless times.
Maybe I'm a masochist.
He thought, heartbroken.

——

Quincy and Rico stood and watched their father's facial expression as they took the blindfold out of his eyes, earnestly waiting for a reaction. The man's face was blank for a while as he took in the view before him, they were standing in the middle of a practically empty cinema hall, with some close family and friends scattered around with smiles on their faces. Finally Pops grinned wildly and shook his head.

"I told y'all knuckleheads not to do anything but y'all never listen. This is nice though, thank you. Come here." Ty said and embraced his sons, he loved them so much, he honestly had no idea what he'd do without them giving him a headache.