Part Twenty: Party II

Omniscient

Sebby sat on that nígga's lap shooting daggers at him. Quincy's eyes moved to where Niko's hand laid freely on Sebby's stomach and a fervent mix of anger and jealousy enveloped him.

From the outside looking in it may seem like he was being irrational with how enraged he was. But this stupidity was getting out of hand, Sebby needed to stop this mess he was on and come back to his family.
Quincy was trying his best not to act up, but everyone and they mama had him all the way fucked up.

Marlo followed the direction of Quincy's gaze till it landed on Sebby. "Are you okay?" He asked Quincy.

"Where's that drink at?" Quincy asked in response.

"Relax, I'll get it. But come on I wanna introduce you to some people."

"Nah I'm good. Excuse me for a moment."

The first thing Sebby noticed as Quincy walked towards them was that he had bags under his eyes, he looked like he hadn't slept in days. It may not be obvious to anyone else, but Sebby knew Q too well, so to him it was glaring.
He felt a little sad because usually when Quincy couldn't sleep, Sebby would run his fingers in his braids and the 6ft'5 male would be out in minutes.

Niko sat up straight when he noticed Quincy coming towards them, he turned to Sebby and asked. "You alright?" Sebby nodded.

"Don't start no shit Q, we just tryna chill." Niko said when Quincy got to them.

Quincy ignored him, while his eyes focused on Sebby. Everyone around turned and stared at the scene unfolding in front of them, including Nathan and Marlo.

Every bone in Quincy's body wanted to cause a scene so bad, but instead he smiled and licked his lips casually, before speaking in a cool tone. "That agreement we had, I don't want no parts of it no more. I don't want you with no one else but me, and I'm gon prove that to you one way or another. You watch." He turned to Niko. "You getting too comfortable nígga. You might wanna fix that shit, you ain't staying long." With that he turned, and walked back out.

Sebby who was suddenly fascinated with his fingers looked up and watched him go. He didn't know wether to cry or scream... any one who knew Quincy knew he didn't have a romantic bone in his entire body, so him standing in front of all these people and saying all that stuff was a big ass deal. But no, it was too late for them now, he decided stubbornly.
He was happy with Niko.
He felt safe with Niko.

Marlo got Quincy his drinks and watched him down it all without missing a beat. He fought to hide the hurt and embarrassment that he was feeling at the moment. But still he made small talks with the brooding male the entire evening without asking about it.

After a while Quincy wanted to leave, so Marlo walked him out to his car.

"Thanks for coming." Marlo said sadly, looking at his feet.

Quincy tilted Marlo's head up with a finger, as he leaned on his car. "I wouldn't wanna deprive you of my cheerful company." He attempted a joke. This kid was all up on him like he was starving for affection, and he didn't wanna add to his pain, for some reason.

Quincy looked down to his pocket to fetch his car keys, when he looked back up Marlo was closing the distance between them. Their lips met, as Marlo kissed him fiercely.

Quincy kissed back awkwardly for a second, then pulled away. "You seem like a cool dude, and any other situation I'mma be all over that, but i already got someone. Someone I want back you know, gotta focus on that."

"That kid in there? Sebby was it? He seemed very much not single to me."

"Don't matter who he with, that's all me. Don't worry your pretty little head about that!" Quincy snapped, getting angry.

He noticed the hurt look on Marlo's face and his demeanor relaxed, then he exhaled and hugged the male close to his chest.

"I didn't mean to upset you, I'm just saying if he's with someone else, why can't you do the same? For the time being at least." Marlo commented.

Quincy was tempted to remind this kid that they just met less than a week ago, but new leaf and whatnot. "Because that's exactly what he expect me to do, and I'm tryna change that perception and show shawty that I'm a better man. That I'm worth a second chance.." he paused. "Or fourth chance... shit I don lost track, but I'm tryna make it the last one you feel me?"

"Yeah I guess."

Quincy gave him a quick nod, then got in his car and drove off.

As soon as Quincy's car was out of sight Marlo screamed into his fist in frustration. How the fuck did he tank this? He really wanted to teach Tyrone a lesson for using and dumping him like a piece of rag. And he was really hoping to do that by destroying his family strategically, but now he needed to regroup and try again.
It wasn't over yet though, he was going to try again with Quincy, when he sees that getting back with his ex is impossible Marlo would be here waiting with open arms. He assured himself triumphantly.

Or maybe he should just try his other son... Ricardo was it?