43

Chapter 43:
BELIEVE

Taylor Swift stepped into Zayn's home for the second time. Taylor has promised to check on Olivia's condition every three days and this is the third day since Taylor's first visit.

Today is also the third day since Harry and Taylor's meeting, in the hospital. A meeting that was very unexpected and proceeded very unexpectedly. But the meeting still lingered clearly in Taylor's mind.

Since that day, Harry really did not call her again, as if he really intended and meant to say goodbye. Why do they have to separate again when they've just been reunited? Taylor shook her head, trying to erase all of her thoughts about her meeting with Harry before pressing Zayn's doorbell.

Taylor pressed the door bell one time and after that she waited patiently. A few moments later, the door opened. It wasn't by Olivia, just like the first visit, but rather, it's by a servant.

"Welcome back, doctor Swift." The servant bowed.

Taylor smiled thinly. "Can I meet Olivia directly?"

The servant nodded his head. "Of course. Miss Olivia was in her room. Last night she cried. This morning, she didn't go to the playgroup. As you know, Mr. Zayn was busy preparing for his concert."

The servant invited Taylor to walk before him to Olivia's room, she followed from behind. Both of them climbed the stairs and Taylor started the conversation because she was well aware of the eerie silence in the house.

"Why was Olivia crying last night?" Taylor asked suddenly and the servant immediately shook his head.

"Mr. Zayn ordered me to continue checking Olivia's condition and in my opinion, she was fine. Maybe she was just. . . tired?"

Hearing the unsatisfactory answer, Taylor nodded and her steps stopped right in front of Olivia's door. Taylor's gaze shifted to the door right next to Zayn's door.

"I'm curious about that door," Taylor pointed at the door before staring back at the servant while asking, "Do you know what room is that for?"

The servant hurriedly shook his head. "I'm a new servant. Nobody told me about that room. It seems like it's Mr. Zayn's private room. He always spends a lot of time there after returning from God who knows where." Taylor glanced at the room once more before nodding her head to the servant.

"I'll immediately check Olivia's condition then." The servant smiled.

"I will wait here, if you need anything."

Taylor nodded again and began to twist the door knob. The girl stepped in and closed the door. She found Olivia lying on her back on the bed. Slowly and trying not to make any sound, Taylor walked towards the bed. When Taylor was a few steps up near the bed, Olivia had turned and smiled broadly before sitting up from her lying down position.

"Hey, how are you?"

Taylor asked as she sat on the edge of the bed and stroked Olivia's head. Taylor put her bag that contained her medical equipment on the table when Olivia said, "I'm fine, doctor. I'm not the one who's sick, but it's Daddy!"

Hearing Olivia's words, Taylor paused and raised a brow. "The servant said you cried last night. Does your head hurt or something?" Taylor asked.

Olivia shook her head quickly. "I'm not the one who's sick, but Daddy!" Olivia puffed up her cheeks. "I cried because Daddy scolded me last night. But Daddy is sick, doctor! You have to check him."

Taylor took a stethoscope and thermometer out of her bag before turning back to Olivia. "What do you think is daddy's sickness? I'll treat him when he gets home." Taylor put on his stethoscope and began checking Olivia's heartbeat.