13

Chapter 13:
SCOTT

"Harry!"

"I love you!"

"Oh my gosh, why is he so handsome?!"

George could only help but laugh while shaking his head when he heard the hysterical screams of the girls, right after Harry Styles finally returned on the set. In fact, Charles urged Harry to rest until he had fully recovered, but Harry continued to convince him that he had recovered and Charles couldn't do anything. Charles allowed Harry to return to shooting, but he instructed that he'll only do light scenes.

"Those girls. . . they waited for you outside the clinic whenever you go there, and they're still here waiting for you on the set." George teases and Harry chuckles.

"They're my girls and they are loyal to me."

Harry turned to the crowd and smiled, waving at them. Making their screams even more intense and at that very moment, a voice was suddenly heard. Shouting loud enough, "Stop that, Styles! Their screams are really disturbing the shooting!" Harry chuckled at Charles who was giving him a deadly look.

Ansel who was playing his role, rolled his eyes and walked towards Harry, standing in front of the young man in annoyance. "When you weren't around, the filming went smoothly because they were calm and quiet. Didn't you noticed? I've already repeated the scene fifteen times because their voices can be heard!" Harry laughed loudly.

"Aw, Ansel. I know you miss me a lot. I miss you too. Do you want a hug from your favorite actor?" Harry stretched out his arms and Ansel gave him a look of disgust before sitting next to Harry while sipping some kind of drink from a can on the table.

"Where's Rupert?" Harry asked suddenly.

"He probably still be sleeping. He has a night shooting schedule, and does Cara." Ansel answered. Harry pursed his lips.

"Ah, I miss the two of them, especially Cara. She promised to visit me, but she didn't really come. She staying in the same hotel with me, but we never met."

Ansel sipped his drink again before saying, "She's broken hearted. Kendall broke up with her, I think. And she doesn't look okay."

Hearing Ansel's words, Harry slightly widened his eyes. "Are you kidding?"

Ansel shook his head. "When you had the accident, that night Cara met with Kendall. But in fact, that was their last date. Kendall ended it all for no apparent reason. That's what Cara told me."

Harry sighed. "I'll meet her after the shooting."

━━

Selena could not believe the sight before her at this moment. Her best friend, who is famous for being ignorant with her appearance, suddenly busied herself for the past hour to put on her makeup. It was a strange sight. It was a miracle to see Taylor doing this.

"Do I look good?" Taylor suddenly asked, turning to Selena and Selena nodded quickly.

"You amazing! Are you planning on applying as a Victoria's Secret Angel?"

Taylor rolled her eyes at Selena's words before shaking her head. "Come on, Sel. I'm too smart to be a model, so thank you very much for your advice."

"Then, what are you going to do? For the first time, you forget about my existence over here and you're continuously putting makeup on your face. Woah, that's very strange. Did you hit your head or something?" Selena asked, which immediately made Taylor chuckle.

"You know? I'll be happy—" Taylor's words were interrupted when suddenly the door to the room opened, Maggie entered the room, saying quickly, "Someone's looking for you, doctor Swift."

A smile appeared on Taylor's lips before rising to her feet, reaching for her bag and glancing at the clock that showed it was already seven o'clock.

"Woah, he came pretty early. I'll see you, Sel." Taylor said as she walked cheerfully out of her office.

━━

Harry kept stroking Cara Delevingne's back who didn't calm down either. In fact, Harry only intended to meet her briefly, but Harry lasted for an hour in Cara's hotel room, hearing her outpouring her feelings about her ex- supermodel lover.

"I was always there for her. I always read her messages. I always defend whenever someone insults her. I never leave her. But why did she leave me? Why?!" Harry sighed, removing his hand from Cara's back, because stroking her back isn't doing anything to calm her down.

"Don't cry, Cara. There are still many girls out there who are much better than her. Or if you want to change sides, Ansel is still alone and single."

Cara lifted her head and squinted at him. "What the hell? I don't want Ansel!" Harry rolled his eyes before flicking Cara's forehead, making the girl grimace in pain.

"If you want to be with me, you're late. I'm no longer interested in you, okay?" Harry confidently said and he winced once Cara smacked Harry's forehead.

"Oh, really? That's good. Because I never had the slightest interest in you, Styles!" Cara said out loud and Harry smiled. At least, he has managed to make Cara joke around again.

Cara sighed before saying, "I still love her, Harry." Cara's gaze returned blank and Harry closed his eyes.

"You'll forget it. Everything needs time."

Cara nodded and smiled faintly before embracing Harry. "Even though you are extremely annoying, I'm still grateful to have you as a friend. Thank you, Harry."

A smile appeared on Harry's lips before hugging her back and saying, "Even though I never felt like your friend, but thanks you, Cara."

Cara release her hug quickly and hit the young man's chest. "I'm serious!"

Harry chuckled. "I'm even more serious."

Cara hit Harry again and Harry tried to avoid it, until the young man remembered something and made him quickly search for a clock in the room.

It's already 7 o'clock at night. Harry glared.

"We continue tomorrow. I have to go. I have a date and I'm late because of you!"

Before she could ask any further questions, Harry had sprinted out of Cara's room, like a madman. The car ride from the hotel to the clinic takes almost twenty minutes by using a car.

When Harry arrived at the clinic, Harry immediately rushed inside without even bothering to speak to the receptionist, and quickly darted doctor Swift's office.

Harry knocked on the door of the room, slowly. "Doctor Swift! Hey, sorry I'm late. You're still here, right?" Harry continued knocking, but there was no reply.

Harry reached into his slack pocket and takes out his phone. Harry tried to contact Taylor's phone, but there was no reply at all. Harry tried to keep in contact while knocking on the door, until a voice made Harry stop what he was doing.

"Harry?"

Harry turned and found the doctor Selena coming out of her room.

And without further ado, Harry immediately asked, "Have you seen doctor Swift?"

Selena was stunned before realizing one thing: there was something really going on between Taylor and Harry. Everything looks clearer now.

"Doctor Swift already left, and went somewhere. Her father came earlier. After her father left, she left too. But they went on separate ways." Selena explained.

It's true. Taylor's father, Scott Swift, came earlier. They talked together, who knows what they were talking about.

"Did Taylor ever told you that her dad was strongly against Taylor's desire to become a doctor?"

Selena's next words made Harry understand, the relationship with what happened between Taylor and her father.