29

Chapter 29:
HAPPY FAMILY

The blonde haired girl opened her eyes at seven in the morning. She only slept at four in the morning. That means, of course, she did not get enough sleep. She only got sleep for only three hours. Maybe most people will be very sleepy and have no enthusiasm for work, but that wasn't the case for Taylor Swift. This is not the first time she only slept for three hours. The last few months, her sleeping schedule aren't regular. She even had gone through three full days without getting sleep.

The first thing Taylor looks for when she wakes up is her phone, that she always puts on the small nightstand beside the bed. Taylor reached for her phone, full of hope that there would be a notification that someone had replied to her hundreds of messages that she sent over these past few months. But what Taylor found were a few messages, none of which came from the person she had hoped for. Taylor took a deep breath and changed her lying position, into a sitting position. Leaning her back on the bedpost and started reading her messages one by one.

Taylor, I'm being transferred to New York International Hospital as of next week! Can't wait to see you again !!!!!

Taylor's smile widened when she read the message from her best friend, Selena Gomez. Taylor hasn't seen Selena for more than a year. Last time they met, yes, when Taylor was still on duty there. But they never lost contact. They were still on good terms, the same goes with Maggie.

Oh my God, Sel! I'm so happy! Call me when you arrive! I miss you so much and Maggie and doctors Celia and Nashville and all! Can't wait to see you!!

Taylor sent the reply quickly and smiled at her own message. After replying to Selena's message, Taylor switched to reading another message. This time the incoming message is very clearly stated.

It's from Zayn Malik.

The chairman of the hospital told me that you got the day off today. I'm fine with that, considering Olivia's condition is still stable. But she keeps asking for you. I don't understand, can you stop by for a while?

Taylor rolled her eyes at the message from the handsome singer. To be honest, Taylor really wanted to enjoy her day off today, but when considering Olivia's condition, Taylor wasn't sure if she had to go on her day off today. his Zayn did say that Olivia's condition was still stable, but Taylor wasn't sure about that. Taylor must convince herself by checking the little girl directly.

Taylor put her cellphone back on the table and rushed to the bathroom, to take a warm showet before getting ready to return to the hospital.

━━

"We really look like lovers now. Couple shirts and matching hats."

Harry rolled his eyes at the endless chatter of Cara Delevingne. Today, they will again do promotions on a radio station and they will be going there together at the suggestion of Charles.

Usually, they never go to an event together. Even if they were going together, it's not just the two of them. There must be another person. But because of the conversation last night, Harry had no choice but to obey and follow the path he had accidentally chosen. Harry pulled out of his phone from his pocket and opened a random game there, ignoring the fact that Cara had been asking Harry how she looked.

"Geez, Harry! In the past, you were very happy to tease me and I was ignoring you, now why are the positions switched? If I tease you, you keep ignoring me?" Cara folded her arms in front of the chest, with her puffed out cheeks. The car that they were riding in headed for one of the famous radio buildings in New York and they knew there were several cars following behind them. It looks like paparazzi.