Josie and the Pussy Cats?

"Now that you've finished up your forest semester at UA High, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However..." Aizawa said with shade covering his eyes looking at all of us. "Don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra!"

"Yes, sir!" We all said.

"I'm so excited!" Momo said hugging my arm again. "Aren't you read to go to camp?"

"Yeah, thanks to you I have a suitcase big enough for me." I said kissing her cheek.

"No problem Y/N, we are supposed to help each other out after all." Momo said.

"Well, you're not wrong." I said.

"Maybe..." Momo leaned up to whisper in my ear. "I should help you relieve you from what you did at the finals~"

"U-Uh...that's fine!" I said putting my hands on her shoulders and gently pushing her away. "Y-You don't need to do that."

"Oh Y/N." She said with a smile and gave me a look of lust in her eyes. "I want to~"

Is she seriously acting like this right now when a bunch of people can see her?! Calm down Y/N, keep your composure and cool personality.

"Then we'll have to wait and see~" I said whispering in her ear with my adult voice which is deeper than your normal voice.

This sent shivers down Momo's spine and make her blush. I laughed at her face and she just formed a staff and hit me playfully while I block each attack.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra—"

He then saw me giving him a glare with my green flaming eyes. H just looked scared and walked away.

"I hate that guy." I said. "Huh, would you look at that? It's the rest Class B."

They all looked at me with nervous smiles while one just confused. Did they hear about me in the final exams.

"Umm, at ease. I'm just a student like you guys ok?" I said. "I'm Y/N Bakugo, nice to meet everyone."

They all said hi before all of them got on their bus. Then we got on our bus thanks to the class rep Iida and started driving off towards camp.

"Here's the deal. We'll be on this but an hour before our first stop." Aizawa said looking at us. "Make sure you stay focused."

When he turned around everyone was talking while others were standing up and Iida was shouting. Aizawa looked at me and I just shrugged as he sighed and looked forward. Huh.

{Timeskip}

"Finally!" I said walking out of the bus. "Some stretching and fresh air!"

"You said it man." Kirishima said.

"Now, we didn't just stop here for some stretching." Aizawa said.

"Huh, then why did we stop here for?" I asked.

"Heya, Eraser." A woman's voice said coming from a nearby car.

"Long time no see." Aizawa said with a bow.

"Your feline fantasies are here. Say "meow." A woman with a red cat costume said.

"Purrfectly cute and catlike girls!" A blue clothed cat woman said.

"You can call us the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" Both of them said in unision with a pose and a kid next to them.

"I am having the worst case of deja mustard right now." I said.

"Deja Wha?"

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp." Aizawa explained.

"They're a four-person hero team who specialize in mountain rescues!" Midoriya said turning to everyone else while the two ladies were still in their poses. "The Pussycats were founded when we were kids, like forever ago!"

The two then gasp. Huh?

"This marks their 12th year working as a—" Midoriya was then cut off by the blue one's paw.

"I'm pretty sure your math must be off." Her paws then grew claws. "I'm 18 at heart!"

"Understood." Said a muffled Midoriya.

That's so sad.

"Everyone, say hello." Aizawa said.

"Hello!/? Nice to meet you!/?" Everyone said while me being confused with what just happened.

"We own this whole stretch of land out here." The red one said. "Everything you can see. The summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain."

That's pretty far. Good thing I can fly.

"Then why did we stop all the way up here instead?" Ururaka asked.

"Oh...yeah." I said with a smile.

"I know what you're thinking bro." Kat said with a smile next to me.

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning." Mandalay said. "If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon."

"Hell yeah." I said.

"What is wrong with you?" Kirishima said nervously.

"Guys! Run!" Kaminari said running.

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 wont get any lunch." Mandalay said.

"You should have guessed, students. I see that Y/N knew what was going to happen." Aizawa said. "The training camp, has just begun."

Pixie-Bob then landed in front of everyone else and literally flipped the ground and pushed the rest of the students but me to the ground I front of the forest's trees.

"Yeah, let's do this!" I said jumping up with my cape ready to fly.

"Unfortunately, you get a pass." Aizawa said deactivating my quirk and pulling me with his scarf.

"Wait what?! Aizawa that isn't fair." I said. "Please let me go."

"No, it seems you have to much fun when it comes to training. Plus, you still earned a break from fighting all the teachers." Aizawa said.

"Wait seriously?" Mandalay asked. "Wow, this kid has one heck of a quirk Huh?"

"Well, i'd say he has multiple quirks." Aizawa said.

"Multiple?!" Pixie-Bob said surprised.

"Might as well take this time to explain if you want." I said. "But I think you have a job to do with everyone else first."

"You're not wrong." Aizawa said.