Y/N vs Power Loader

Next is Power Loader. I don't know what to do. I know he can go underground so I will set up more chains so he can't move underground and then cuff him. This should be easy.

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready, go!"

"Hey Y/N. Good luck." Power Loader said ready to go underground.

"I don't think so!" I said my eyes and hands flaming green making chains all underground. "If you think of digging in the ground, your skin will be ripped off of you. And don't even think breaking g the chains will do you any good, they'll just reform and come back stronger and sharper."

"Huh, looks like you took out a major problem for yourself. I'm afraid I can't do anything to stop you myself." Power Loader said. "But you still have to fight one way or another!"

He then rushed towards me. He's still a pro hero, so he knows combat as well. Me and him then began fighting. I couldn't use my hands since they were busy, but I still had my cape and legs to fight with.

"Using your cape and legs huh? You really are worthy to become a true hero." Power Loader said throwing his hands at me.

"Thank you, I'm at the right school to study and train to become the next number one hero." I said blocking his fists with my cape and kicking with my legs. "I'm gonna finish this quickly."

I then released my hands making the chains disappear and teleported to the gate and walked through.

"So you decided to escape? Good call, you couldn't use your hands to cuff me so you went to go get help." Power Loader said.

"That's true, I cant last long with just my legs and cape."