U.A. Sports Festival: Part 2

Ten Million. Shit. No one is teaming with me so I had to go with one person that would take anyone.

"Izuku." I said.

"Oh, hey Y/N, do you want to join our team?" He asked.

"Yeah, who do you have so far?" I asked.

"Well we have Ururaka, Hatsume, Me, You, and hopefully him."

It was time, for the next event. A cavalry battle. It's pretty simple. You have a team of however many people have and you have to capture other's headbands to get their points. Since we have ten million we're going to play it safe and save ourselves from other teams.

"What button is it?" I asked.

"It's that one." Hatsume pointed.

"Alright, sheesh." I said.

"Remember Ururaka to float us down when we're about to land ok?" Midoriya said.

"Got it!" She said.

"And if we don't have time to escape I'll just teleport us somewhere safe." I said. "And you will use your shadow and my cape to get our blind spots since they're similar."

"You got it Y/N." Tokoyami said.

"Here they come." I said.

Already? Man, here I go. I used the Jetpack thing from Ms. Tony stark here and we landed somewhere safe thanks to Ururaka. Todoroki's team was headed our way. Hell nah! Before they even had the chance, I teleported us to the other side where no one was.

"Woah, nice one Y/N." Midoriya said.

"Thanks, but keep your head in the game." I said when my cape blocked someone's grape? "You little shit."

"It's Mineta's team!" Ururaka said.

I tried to fly up but there was something wrong. I look down to see that Mineta stuck a ball under her boot. We flew up but the bottom broke.

"My baby!" Hatsume said.

"Shut up!" I said.

"We can't risk flying again." Midoriya said.

"Then we'll have to teleport from now on." I said. "Is that?"

"Kacchan!" Midoriya said.

"Don't think for a second you're safe Y/N!" He said flying up to me.

"Tokoyami!" I said with my cape.

He nodded and we both countered his explosion by blocking his fist and grabbing him.

"What the?! Let me go!" He said.

"Ok." I said dropping him.

He was caught by his team so I didn't get him out. We kept teleporting away from people that tried to get in our way. I can't get anyone out on purpose or I'll be disqualified. So I couldn't use all of my quirks. I then see Todoroki in front of me.

"Hey Y/N, I'll be taking that." Todoroki said.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh, the headband." Momo said.

"To cover up your body?" I asked.

That got her, she was blushing but I wasn't lying. She looked good, not to be a Mineta.

"Hey, focus on the plan." Iida said.

She refocused and they went charging for us. Not only then but everyone else.

"I thought this confrontation wouldn't be until later, Y/N." Tokoyami said.

"The game's halfway over, all we have to do is hang on." I said with my eyes flaming green and my cape flowing.

"Forward Iida." Todoroki said.

"Right." Iida said speeding towards us.

"Yaoyorozu, be ready to protect us." Todoroki said.

"Got it." Momo said creating stuff.

"Kaminari."

"I know what to do." Kaminari said with electricity around him.

"Watch out guys, there's people all around us I said. "I guess I'm going to have to use my other quirk to protect and try not to kill."

"What?!" Midoriya said.

I was about to summon demon hands but Kaminari used volts to shock everyone while Todoroki protects himself with the same blanket Momo used at the USJ. Smart move. I used my cape to protect us as well. There's six minutes left. Todoroki grabbed a staff and turned it into ice freezing, the floor, and trapping the other contestants.

"He's coming!" Ururaka said.

"Nice Todoroki, But that's not going to do anything." I said to myself.

"I might as well take these." Todoroki said with a headband in his hand.

"Fuck this jetpack, it doesn't even work anymore." I said using chains to get this thing off me.

"They're too fast!" Ururaka said.

"Take care of them." Tokoyami said to his shadow.

"Yaoyorozu!" Todoroki said.

She made a shield to block his attack.

"She's too good with her creation quirk." Midoriya said.

"We have to be careful then." I said with a smile. "But Kaminari is the real deal here. Am I right Tokoyami?"

{A flashback later}

"You're right Y/N. As long as he keeps using his quirk it will be very difficult for me." Tokoyami said.

We then reached a dead end. This isn't good. He made a wall out of ice so it's just our teams against each other.

"Everyone, we have less than sixty seconds." Iida said. "I'm going to do something that'll make me useless to you. But it's worth it."

What is he planning to do? Without a second to think, my instincts moved my head to the side dodging Todoroki's hand.

"What the hell was that?" I said.

"Damn it, sorry. I couldn't get it in time." Todoroki said. "Iida, What was that?"

I have to be careful for that next time. That was dumb luck when I dodged his speed. They charged at us again with Todoroki using his fire quirk? My arm transformed into part of my suit and deflected his hand.

"Now Ururaka!" I said.

With that, we Charges at them taking Todoroki's...70 point headband? Then an explosion was heard with Kat flying through. A three way? It's my first time but I'll see what I can do.

"Time's up!"

Kat fell to the ground and the crowd cheered. Holy shit, that was close. We ended up in first place with Todoroki in second.

"Y/N!" Momo said hugging me.

"Hey Momo, you guys did great." I said.

"Thanks, but how did you dodge that speed from Iida?" Momo asked.

"It was dumb luck and on instinct. I don't think I can ever dodge that again." I said.

"I don't get it Y/N." Todoroki said.

"Don't get what?" I asked.

"We both know you could've teleported out of there." He said. "Why didn't you?"

"Why would I go away from the fun? I wanted to see you at your fullest." I said.

Todoroki just turned around and walked away. Momo planted a kiss on my cheek before dragging me to see what the next event was.