Y/N vs Ectoplasm

Next is Ectoplasm. He can make duplicates of himself so I have to be careful and not get ambushed by a hundred clones. Seeing how he makes the clones he's most likely going to be standing by the exit of this building, so all the clones are going after me. I can trap the clones with some chains and go after the real one.

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical exam. Ready? Go."

"Come at me!" I yelled.

This feels like DOOM ETERNAL right now. The clones formed around me and I just fought off all of them. Once I realized they reform I had to get out. I made two M16 and began to shoot all the clones to make a clear path.

"I'm coming for you Ectoplasm." I said before flying off and dodging a few clones and hitting them to a wall making them vanish. "There you are!"

I looked around the whole room so I can teleport everywhere.

"You impress me Y/N. You truly are amazing." Ectoplasm said. "But how will you get me?"

"Simple, by defeating you." I said jumping down.

"So you've come up with a strategy?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Hm, I think so. Let's try it out." I said.

He then opens his mouth and released his name on the floor with clones forming. John Wick mode activated. I then form a pistol and started shooting every clone and even fighting some shooting them in the head afterward. The next thing I saw was a giant clone looking down on me.

"Want to get to me?" Ectoplasm asked. "You have to go through him."

"Holy jesus! I said as I teleported on top and kicked the top of his head only to do little damaged. "What?!"

The clone then trapped me wrapping me around inside him.

"What the hell is this?" I said struggling.

"You are trapped. You have no way of getting out." Ectoplasm said. "It's over."

"You think this is over?!" I yelled as I form spikes around my body and pulled two pins from grenades and jumped off before they exploded. "Just Wait and see what I can do!"

I then summon chains with spikes all over them wrapping around the giant clone and started shredding the clone to pieces and deforming into ectoplasm.

No blood of course, and way more chains than just one and the guy getting shredded is way bigger (pause?)

I then turned around to only dodge a leg.

"You're right, it is over." I said putting the cuff on his leg.

I actually thought I was going to fail for a second. But I did it.

"You are amazing Y/N. I didn't know you could do that. But you have to be careful with that power as well." Ectoplasm said "Don't let any emotion get the best of you one day."

"I won't."