Class Rep and a major problem

Double chapter day

"He's just a teacher at a high school. Now get lost." I said walking away from the crowd of people.

Before I passed the gates with Kat, I saw a figure. I couldn't make much of it but I can tell he's up to no good. A few minutes go by and we're all in class.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys." Mr. Aizawa said. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo,you're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss ok?"

Kat looked back at me. I just give him a nod and he calmed down a bit turning back around.

"Yeah, Whatever." Kat said.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again." Mr. Aizawa said. "Work harder, and don't give time the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk would be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency huh?"

"Right!" Midoriya said.

"Let's get down to business. Our first task, will decide your future." Mr. Aizawa said.

I'm down for another training exercise.

"You all need to pick a class representative." He said.

Oh, I forgot this was still a high school. People started nominating themselves to be the class representative. I'm not much of a talk to crowd guy so I don't want be a class rep. Iida then stood up and explained a way for us all to choose a class rep, was to vote. I voted for Iida since he talks with no hesitation.

"Hey Y/N, you're not going to believe this." Todoroki said pointing to the board.

"You've got to be shittin' me." I said as I was voted alongside Yaoyorozu.

"Wow, What are the odds huh Y/N?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yeah, what are the odds." I said. "But I don't know if I can be the class rep."

"It's ok, I'll help you out." Yaoyorozu said.

"Well, you are my friend, so I suppose you can help me." I said.

"This might not be so bad." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah, I can get around with Y/N."

People actually liked me being the class rep along with Yaoyorozu. This might not be so bad after all.

{Cafeteria}

"It's not that hard being the class representative Y/N." Yaoyorozu said. "You Just have to lead like a pro."

"Yeah, well I don't think leading is for me." I said.

"Oh come on. You know your happy with yourself being the class representative." Yaoyorozu said with a giggle.

"Well, you're not wrong Yaoyor—Uh...Momo." I said.

"Hey, you actually called me by my first name." She said with a smile. "Feels good when you call me by my first name."

"Why? Do you like like it when I say it?" I said teasing her.

"U-Uh...well..."

A bell then rang. What now?

"Warning, level 3 security breach. All students evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

"What's a level 3?" I asked.