U.A. Sport Festival: Part 6...

I was walking out to the arena. It was time for the fight with me against Kat. He won't give up so easily so he'll drag on the entire fight.

"I'm not holding back anything." I said with my eyes flaming green and teleporting to the arena and landing like a hero.

"It's Y/N Bakugo everybody!" Present Mic said as the crowd roared. "And on the other side of the arena, it's his brother. Katsuki Bakugo!"

"Don't hold back!" Kat said smiling at me.

"Only if you don't Katsuki!" I said transforming.

"Hell yeah."

"3, 2, 1, begin!"

"I'll blow you away with one attack!" Kat said as he flew towards me.

I then opened up my cape to reveal lots of guns ready to fire at Kat.

"What?!" Kat said as he stopped himself. "Hey!"

"What? You said to not hold anything back right?" I sajd looking down at him. "Are you going to give up that easily?"

"You shut your mouth!" Kat said using his explosion to fly up and go behind me. "I won't give up!"

He tried to hit me from the top but my cape blocked it completely. Kat got on my left side ready to blast me but I countered by grabbing his wrist and aiming towards him so he could blast his own face.

"Damn it..." Kat said.

"Nice try brother." I said lifting him up. "But you asked for this."

When I said that I head butted him and slammed him behind me.

"Katsuki Bakugo is out of bounds." Midnight said tasing her hand. "Y/N Bakugo is the winner!"

"You fought well, but you have to be beater ok?" I sajd offering a helping hand.

Katsuki just looked at my hand and got up himself.

"I know." He said as he walked away.

It was time for the award ceremony for the one's who've fought. Todoroki was third. Katsuki was second and me first. All Might hugged each of us with an inspirational speech like he always does.

"Y/N Bakugo, speak with me after this." He whispered before he left.

"What did he say?" Katsuki asked.

"Nothing important." I said giving him a smile. "Don't worry much about it."

We all have two days of rest from everything that had happened in our time at the USJ and here. There's something I don't understand. When we were doing the sports festival I saw flashes from a camera at different times. I'll have to worry about that later.

{Shigaraki's POV}

"Tell me, Kurogiri. Why does this one have so many quirks?" I asked to my loyal partner.

"Seeing how he does have these quirks, he'll be of good use in our hands." Kurogiri said.

"Yes...but the question is how? How do we capture him?" I asked scratching my neck. "He's skilled in combat and won't let up. As far as I know, he hasn't shown any weaknesses. That pisses me off..."

=============================

(A/N): Hello there. Hope you're all doing well. I see that myself had not put all the powers of Spawn in the introduction of this story. I did my research on Spawn more and discovered he had more set of skills then I explained, but did write in the previous chapters. You can form weapons and change your chains to have spikes to injure and possibly kill anyone who get trapped. You can also fire blasts of necroplasmic energy. I will include the Mortal Kombat moves for Spawn with the fatal blow included only once or just in rare occasions you feel like it.

For this story you can summon Malebolgia only when you think the time is right to use it.

If I missed anything else for Spawn's abilities, say them now and I'll improve myself with this story.

Missed abilities here: