this "surprise" shit

I know something's going on when my old hag has a smile on her face, so I grumbled something along the lines of "what the fuck is up" as I slid into the front seat of the car.

"Guess what, Katsuki!" She chirped, clearly vying to share something. "I enrolled you in piano lessons!!" She clearly didn't care if I guessed. "Your first one begins starts in..." She paused to glance at her watch. "10 minutes!!"

"YOU DID WHAT?!?"  I yelped. Oh, this bitch- "You better fucking cancel them! I don't have time for this piano shit!! I need to train to become number one, bitch!!" I let my rage out freely, throwing my backpack at my feet.

"Shut the hell up, Katsuki!" Now her temper had been provoke. I rolled my eyes with as much vigor as I could, practically making them permanently crossed. "All your teachers say how you need to channel your anger into something healthy, instead of training nonstop and bottling them up. You refuse to speak to us, you refuse to speak to your friends, you refuse to speak to a therapist! Well, piano lessons are our last resort." She blew upwards, a lock of hair flying away from her eyelids. "Plus..." her voice took on a suggestive tone. "I'm sure you'll love your teacher." 

"Why are you giving me that look?" I grumbled, turning to face out the window. I couldn't stand to look at her stupid face any longer.

"Her name's Y/n L/n. She's 16, just like you. Word is," she added, "that she's a musical prodigy! Her mom told me about how she's giving piano lessons to people through this group of teachers. She's pretty cute, too."

Prodigy L/n couldn't be that cute, anyways. I mean, she's just a piano teacher. Probably nerdy and annoying, spouting bullshit about how music vents our true feelings or whatever. I exhaled sharply, crossing my arms. 

I kinda just wanted to take a nap.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚