I'm bending down to pull the dish out of the oven, when Dean grabs my ass roughly.

How does he know what to do to me?

How does Dean know how to get me right where he wants me.. Every time?

I slip the dish back in the oven but turn the heat down, and quickly slip round in Dean's arms,

"What do you want?" I whisper, placing soft kisses on his neck.

"I want you. Any way I can get you."

A bite of my lip, a quick ponder and I grab Dean's hand and pull him upstairs,

But while we climb the stairs, I ask a question,

"Can we get a playroom?"

Dean stops me straight away, "you want one?"

I look straight into his eyes with a nod, biting my lip, "yes."

With that query, Dean and I agree to get a playroom structured and ready for us in the future.

Exciting news!

The giant en suite shower shooting hot scalding water from all directions, Dean grabbing at my clothes to pull them off.

Impatience overtakes my man, and in one quick move, my panel dress is ripped from my body.

My underwear is removed, as are my shoes and I'm dragged into the shower.

The torrents of hot water hit me, and Dean shoves me up against the wall roughly, grabbing my ass in his large strong hands.

Our lips meet and as tongues entwine, and lips mould against each others, hands touching skin with lust.

Dean slides his hands to my thighs, picking me up, "wrap your legs around me baby."

My legs fling up and tighten around his waist, grinding my sex against Dean's pubic hair.

Tangling my hands in his hair, I pull Dean's lips back to mine, tracing my tongue across Dean's.

"Fuck me." I murmur.

"With pleasure."

At that, Dean grips my legs which are securely tightened around his waist, and thrusts his hard length into me, impaling roughly.

I gasp out loud, getting a mouthful of water.. I couldn't care less!

Hot, hard, aching thrusts wrack our bodies as my ass and back is rammed into the tiled wall behind me repeatedly.

"Oh.. Shit, Lizzie! Come on baby!" He groans, and I feel him tense; he must be close but I'm nowhere near!

The last time I wasn't able to cum, I was.. Oh fuck!

"Dean, just cum. I'm not gonna." I sigh, and resign to my fate.

Giving in to my request, Dean grunts and with one final slam, releases.

I let him place me back on the shower floor and I climb out immediately.

"Lizzie?" Dean calls, concerned.

I head to my cosmetics cupboard and pull out my secret stash of pregnancy tests.

I proceed to unwrap one from the pack, Dean watching intently, and I sit down on the toilet in front of him and pee straight on the stick.

"Lizzie?" He whispers.

I stare down at the screen, waiting for a result.

If I'm pregnant, it's going to be exhausting work! More babies!?

Would it be one or two?

Either way, who would the father be?

I can't handle this not knowing again!

~*~

Holden POV

I've got so much to think about.

So much to do.

I felt like an ass earlier just leaving without spending some time with Deacon, but with my plans for the schools and then a few important pack matters; supposedly we'd have some rogues on our land, I had to take care of business.

Currently hauled in my office, surrounded by stacks of paperwork, I get to work.

My phone sounds and I sigh, flinging it to my ear, "yeah?"

I ear sobs down the phone, "Holden. Home now." Dean snaps.

"Fuck." My spine chills, "what happened?"

I'm rushing round the desk as the phone glues itself to my ear.

"I'm not saying it over the phone. Just get back now."

"Sure thing. On my way."

Rushing outside, I strip off and ball everything up in front of me before shifting, snagging my belongings up in my teeth and set off for home.

What's wrong?

Is Lizzie sick?

Are the boys ok?

Did something happen?

As I turn up in the back garden, I drop my clothes shift back, quickly shoving my boxers on and run inside, through the back door.

"Lizzie? Dean?" I shout, but I can already make out Dean trying to calm Lizzie down.

"Lizzie, be reasonable please? Calm down baby!"

"Seriously, how the fuck? This isn't gonna happen again! We've already fucked up two kids lives! I'm not doing it again!"

She whatawhatwhat?

I burst into the bedroom to find Lizzie kneeling on the floor.. naked? With Dean in front of her, wiping away the streams of tears flooding Lizzie's eyes.

As Lizzie takes in my presence, her eyes narrow at me.

Oh shit, I'm in the dog house aren't I?

"Yeah, you're right to be worried Holden!" Lizzie hisses.

Ahh fuckaduck!

"You two can sleep elsewhere tonight. I don't wanna be near either of you!"

The last time we were chucked out of bed for something unreasonable, Lizzie was..

Shit!

"Lizzie? Are y-" a plastic object is thrown at my head; instinctively, I catch it to find the item I'm holding it none other than a home pregnancy test.

Not just any test, a positive test.

God, don't I sound like a Marks & Spencer's advert?!

"We're having another baby!?" I gasp in elation.

"Yeah looks that way don't it!" Lizzie snaps, "now get out. Dinner is ready downstairs. Enjoy."

With that, Lizzie climbs up and into bed, huddling under the covers.

Why is Lizzie in such a bad mood?