Study session((loceit))

It's not what you think 😉

Third Person POV
The sides are all calmly sat at the dinning table.Well not all the sides are there.Janus wasn't.Patton has been trying to get Janus to eat with them for ages,but has not succeeded. Today Patton has made a plan to get Janus to eat with them.

Use Remus.

Patton has an Idea that if Remus makes trouble then Janus will have to come to them to get him to behave.And them that's when they will offer him to eat with them.And that's how it's gonna go.

——————————————————
Pattons POV
"Dinners done!"
I walk out the kitchen to go up to the sides rooms.First Roman and Remus.I Knock I'm their door and they both come out.Roman gives me a hug while Remus was teasing Roman with some scissors.

Next room,Virgils.I Knock in his door,I hear his music go silent,Meaning he is coming to eat with us today!

Next Logans.I Knock and no-one answers.Weird...I Knock again,No answer.
I enter his room and there was no-one there.
I decided I need to go to the final person.Janus.

I Knock on Janus door,expecting to not get a reply I go to open the door,Yet the door opens and there stands Janus.

"Hey Janus...You wanna join us for dinner? Also you know where Logan is?"

"Do you know, correct English Patton also,I'm right here."

"Yea,Logan's with me,But can I eat in my room please?"

"Okay,I can't force you kiddo.LoLo you joining us?"

"I think I will eat in my room too Patton.But thank-you for the offer."

I leave to get their plates ready.I wonder...Why was Logan in Janus' room???

Janus' POV
It's been a week since I gave Logan permission to have a study session with me. And let's just say it has been a nice week.

"Logan,You can't keep doing this...Just go eat with them."
"Janus,If you don't want me to do this then I won't."
"No,It's okay...You can do it..."
Then Logan grazed his hand over my scales.
It felt so...so...nice...I love the feeling of his cold hands against my biggest insecurity.

"So,Janus do you have any other snake traits.Other then your scales and extra arms."

"Well I can fork my tongue also I shed my scales,and when that happens my snake eye goes blind,Oh! I can also unhinge my jaw..."

"Thank you for this information.Can you show me anything?"

"I can show you my jaw,"
And like that I unhinged my jaw.Making me look a bit like pennywise as he lets out the dead lights-

"Wait...Is this why you don't eat in-front of us..."

"Yea...I'm afraid that you'll be scared of me..."

"Oh..."
and with that Logan kissed me.I leaned into the touch...His lips were plush soft against mine... we moved in together in sync.It was amazing...

I never wanted this feeling to stop. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey kiddos I have your food!"

We broke the kiss and Logan brought in the food.We sat down on my floor as Logan gave me my plate.

"Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure.Wanna watch Frankenstein?"
"Duh!"

Well let's just stay,That was the best study session ever...

YAYYYY-IM DONE-
Hope you enjoyed this thingggg-
😅😆😁💕✨
Take it easy guys,gals and non-binary pals!
PEACE OUT ✌️