The good Omen (loceit) PT-1

If it's not obvious,This oneshot is inspired by good omens.Logan is an Angel and Janus is a demon Yet they act totally different then how they are meant to be portrayed-
——————————————————
Third person.POV.
Logan was looking over the garden of Eden. Looking over its beauty. Yet that wouldn't last long.A golden snake made its way up to the two Humans that were taking in the trees beauty.He whispered to them,They were hypnotised...They ate from the apple,Logan let out a little gasp.The snake then slithered Up to the angel quickly changing its form, Turning into a demon with snake like features.He stood next to Logan with pride.

"Why would you do that?!?"The angel stated,While the Demon just looked at him amused.
"Im a demon,that's what I do idiot.But hey it was a nice day;but doesn't look like it's gonna stay that way for long..."The demon replied making the angel smile.The angel shifted his wing over the demon,sheltering him from the storm to come...

-cue Good omens into-
-Time skip to 5000 years later.-

Logan was on earth.About 2000 years ago he had been sent there to look after humans until the day the Antichrist will land on earth and end it.He has a cozy apartment with a dog he had,named Roman.Roman was a corgi and a cute one at that.He followed Patton as he glided through out the apartment looking for a pen.Before he got to his room he heard a soft knock on his door. Being the angel he is,he abandoned the pen and went to answer the door.Not to his surprise Janus stood their his cat Remus perched on his shoulder.Remus was no ordinary cat.He was more stupid but human like.He was one of heavens cats that must of made his way to hells gates and found Janus and being in hell corrupted him,Making him the way he is.Roman was kinda the same as Remus Yet Roman is a hell hound,But he was loyal to the angel.So the angel kept him.Logan let Janus into the apartment and started a small conversation.Yet there was just something bothering Logan.Janus wasn't himself...

-Chapter 1-Little did he know.
Logans POV.
My apartment is messy-I need to clean.I walk into the hallway my hell hound corgi following behind.
"Roman do you know where my pen is?"
I ask,not expecting an answer.Just as I walk into my bedroom I hear a knock at the door,I abandoned the pen and went to see what this person needed.I open the door to see Janus and his cat Remus. Not surprised at this I let him in.But something in my gut keeps bothering me.Janus doesn't look like himself...

"You okay Jan?"
"You could say that..."
"What's up?"
"Well 01134 keeps talking about the Antichrist and how,when he arrives,I gotta make him evil and then the war keeps getting mentioned and all that crap!"
"I see where you are coming from.Patton was saying the same thing but about heaven winning.They said it would be better If the Antichrist was good.But they are the chosen one-So..."
"Anyways wanna bake? I'm bored out of my fucking mind-"
"Okay janus"

Janus put Remus on the floor to 'play' with Roman an then followed me to the kitchen.We cooked devil cake and angel fruit cake and we baked some cookies.Janus took a slice of Angel fruit cake as did I,and we went to sit in the living room.We sat down as we watched our animals play together on the floor and some TV. Later Jan ended up falling asleep cuddling into my side.Remus sleeping peacefully on his legs and Roman sleeping next to him but more leaning on me.A Sherlock episode was playing in the background.But even with Sherlock,I was not calm at all. This is wrong!I am an Angel and Janus a demon.We shouldn't even be friends!!

Little did Logan know...Little did he know...

-Chapter 2-The Antichrist Crisis.
Janus' POV
FUCK DEMONS,FUCK SATAN.FUCK HIS SON.FUCK GOD YA KNOW WHAT FUCK EVERYONE.Except Logan I guess-He's Okay.BUT THE SITUATION AT HAND IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.
"We need you to deliver the Antichrist."
"YOU NEED ME TO WHAT?!?!"
"Deliver the Antichrist."
"Why me??!??!"
"Janus you have been around humans for thousands of years.Just take the baby to the nuns and leave to what ever place you live at."
"Yes...of course...Chow!"
I made my way up to my car,baby in the other hand.I unlock my car to hear the blasting Queen starts playing awakening the beast.He starts crying,And me being me,I don't know what to do...So I take him out the basket,Even though I'm not meant to,And I held him still driving to my destination.
"Wonder what your name will be little guy..."