Epilogue

5 Days Until Y/n's Return Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven's POV:

The RFA party hall seems much different, walking inside with MC and Saeran by my side. I hold MC's hand when we get closer to the door. She looks up at me with a smile. Saeran shakes his head and opens the doors to the party hall and closes it, leaving us behind.

"Give him time," MC says, stopping right before the door.

"I know. I am," I smile, opening the door for us.

Walking inside, I feel a sudden sense of disappointment. Three of our members are not attending. Two never will again. One is coming back home in less than a week. I take a deep breath, remembering Y/n for the first time in a while. The work trip is almost over and everyone will get to see each other soon.

MC and I walk over to the rest of the group and exchange greetings with each other. We talk for a couple minutes, catching up on certain things. Eventually, everyone goes off to do their own thing to get ready for the party that begins in an hour.

"Saeran," I call out to my brother, who is walking over to a table by himself. He stops walking and turns to me, as I catch up to him.

"What?" He asks.

"You should talk to Yoosung," I offer, pointing to the blond head setting up tables. "You two will get along well. It's always nice to have a friend."

Saeran nods to me and walks over to Yoosung, taking my suggestion. MC comes up from behind me, asking if we could talk before the party starts. I immediately agree, as she seems worried. We sit at a table with two chairs and a tablecloth over it.

"What's wrong?" I ask, reaching across the table to hold her hands. She takes my hands and gives me a sad smile.

"I think you should quit working at the agency, Saeyoung," MC says.

"Why? My boss assigned me a new, safer position. Did I tell you that?" I reply, slightly upset because my new position is much less stressful and more fun.

"Do I have to give you a reason? After everything I went through for you to get your brother back from Mint Eye, I shouldn't have to explain something that I feel would be better for you," MC explains with a smile.

"Guess not. I'll tell my boss tomorrow," I answer with a small laugh to hide my disappointment. I glance around the room to see what the other members are doing in order to distract myself from my conversation with MC.

I want to make MC happy because she makes me happy. I have asked for her to stop several times before, but she keeps mentioning Mint Eye and everything that happened there. The first time I told her was when she said something in front of Saeran. I could tell he was uncomfortable with it, so I asked MC if she could stop mentioning the place where my brother was tortured. She laughed and promised to stop, but it never happened. I constantly wonder if I should be more direct with her. That thought, however, always comes with the fear of her leaving me.

"Saeyoung?" MC asks, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look over to her with a smile.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Will you get me a lemonade? I'll consider it part of your payback for Mint Eye," MC winks. I nod and get up for her favorite drink.

Everyone has their habits. I love her, so I'll just have to deal with it.

~The End~