Chapter 10: Home

12 Days Until Y/n's Return Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven's POV:

"We'll be right out here, Saeran," I tell my brother, shutting the kitchen door of our home. Saeran agreed to stay with me after we left the hospital.

Today is Saeran's first session with his therapist. After MC and I got the entire Mint Eye mess sorted out, we took Saeran to the hospital. The doctors there treated him well and gave him a medication to help with everything he went through at Mint Eye. They suggested for Saeran to attend therapy after the treatment. Even though the treatment they gave him helped calm him down and allow him to rationalize, the doctors still believed he could snap and revert back to his old ways. Therapy gives Saeran the best chance to keep his thoughts in line.

I walk into the living room, which is adjacent to the kitchen. MC sits on the couch on her phone, probably talking in the chatroom. I sit next to her and rest my head in my hands.

"Is he okay?" MC asks, wrapping her arms around me. I lift my head out of my hands and hug her back.

"He will be," I whisper, exhausted from the past few days. MC's phone catches my eye right as I am about to close them. I glance at the page she has open and recognize it to be one of the five other therapists the hospital doctors recommended for Saeran. "Are you okay, MC?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Therapy doesn't seem like something for me," she grabs her phone and puts it on the side table.

"Are you sure? I can call for you," I offer. "No one would feel okay after what happened."

"I said I'm fine," MC snaps, removing her arms from around me, but she apologizes seconds later. "I promise I'm okay. But I do feel better when I'm with you."

I feel my cheeks heat up and heartbeat hasten, surprised MC said that. She has never made a comment like that in the time we have been together. I try to casually look away from her before she notices, but she lets out a small, tired giggle. That only makes my heart flutter more.

"I guess it's a good thing you feel that way because these past couple days have been difficult but easier with you here. I know I can talk to you about anything. I feel so much happier," I smile, turning back to MC. She smiles. "That being said. Will you be my girlfriend, MC?"

MC lets out another giggle and bright smile before nodding. I wrap my arms around her, bringing her into a tight embrace. We stay in each other's arms as I kiss her cheek. MC lets go when she hears her phone notify her of a text after a moment.

As MC checks her phone, I notice how beautiful she really is. Everything about her is perfect. Her hair falls just right, and her posture compliments her body flawlessly.

When MC turns back to me, she cuddles up to my chest, and I put my arm around her back. Neither of us say anything, too tired from the past week. We sit there happy to be in each other's arms.

My new girlfriend and I sit in the living room for another half hour before Saeran's therapist leaves. I thank the therapist for coming and begin to get up from the couch to ask Saeran to come out here, but I sit back down, seeing Saeran leave the kitchen. He walks over to us and sits beside me.

"You know, V's death isn't your fault," I reassure him after seeing the same guilt ridden expression on Saeran's face. He only nods in response, grabbing the pillow at his side and holding it close to his chest.

"I promise I will do everything I can for you both. I will make sure neither of you have to go through anything like what happened at that building again," I hold MC tighter and put my free arm around Saeran, bringing him close to me. "We will tell everyone exactly what happened. No more lies. This is a new chapter in our lives, so please call me Saeyoung from now on."

~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!