Chapter 7

Evian awoke in his house to find it was Sunday so he didn't have to go to school score for him am I right?

Right now Evian is meditating in a room full of candles and the lights are off. He is meditating to hone his godly powers and the seal his father put on the boy unless his life was in danger then it will brake and unleash his powers.

"Evian?" Evian heard the voice of Gabriel as he opened his eyes to see her looking as beautiful as ever.

"Ahhh Gabriel, it's good to see you."  Evian told the arc angel who smiled at him and sat down next to him.

"Your meditating I see?" Gabriel asked and Evian nodded his head.

"Yea... I am trying to keep my powers under control and went the seal brakes I don't go crazy." Evian told the arc angel who looked nervous for the day the seal would brake and Evian's true power would arise and then his presence would be known in the supernatural world.

"Well it was good to talk to you again Evian." Gabriel told the son of god who smiled and walked away from the library and went to his room and went to sleep.

Time skip next morning

Evian awoke to find himself still in his room, sighing Evian got up and got ready for school as he walked downstairs to get some food and quickly got dressed.

"Ahhh another day for school." Evian told himself as he walked out of the house and started to walk to the school.

Time skip at the school

Evian walked into class and sat down as he did he saw Rias and Akeno walk into the room as well. They talked and sat down Evian being now in between them.

"OMGGGG I HATE DEVILSSSSSSS." Evian yelled in his mind. Evian sat there with nothing to do as he felt the eyes of both devils looking at him. The son of god sat in silence.

"Ok class let's get started." The home room teacher walked into the class and everyone got ready for the beep to ring and for them to have the first 20 minutes to talk and do stuff.

Time skip

Evian was leaving class as he was stoped by Rias and Akeno.

"Hey Evian." Akeno called out to the son of god who looked back and smiled at them.

"Yes Akeno, Rias?" Evian asked the 2 devils nicely but in his mind he was going insane.

"How are you doing?" Rias asked the son of god who cocked a eyebrow.

"I am doing fine, and I hope you 2 are as well." Evian told the girls who smiled at this.

"Yes we are doing fine just wanted to see how you where." Rias told Evian who nodded his head.

"Ok well I am going to head home, hope you 2 have a good rest of your day." Evian told the girls as he walked by them and walked out to his car. "God why are they all on me as for as they know I am potentially strong, unless there's something more to Rias's suddenly spike of interest in me." Evian told himself as he got in started the car up and started to drive home.

On the road

Evian was driving down a main road but for some reason there was not a single car to be seen. Evian was confused and quickly looked around and saw nothing sighing until his eyes went wide when a light spear was coming right at his car. Quickly Evian broke the door and rolled out as his car flipped and crashed into the other part of the road. "The fuck man." Evian yelled as he saw that the sky was a weird color. Evian could sense fallen's.

"Ahhh look what we have here a human." Evian looked up and saw 2 fallen angles smirking at Evian.

"Eww fallen you guys are wack as hell." Evian told them now smirking back.