Chapter 6

Evian awoke to see a sun glowing threw his room. He stretched and sigh as he looked at his clock to see school starts soon. So he got up and threw on the school uniform that was dropped off at his house last night.

"Damn it's kinda tight." Evian said as he looked in the mirror and could see his muscles threw the cloth and it made him smirk. "Maybe this school will be fun, also it has the 2 house heirs. Rias Gremory and Soma Sitri." Evian thought to himself as he went down stairs and got ready for the day.

Time skip
Evian walked onto the school grounds as he looked around he saw that this place was beautiful and huge.

"Damn this school is huge." Evian thought to himself as he walked into the school as all the girls where talking about him being new and same with the boys. Evian then walked up the stairs and looked at his paper and saw he has math first. "Damnit my least favorite class." Evian sigh as he walked by a door out walked Rias, time slowed down as Evian got a good look at her and he has to admit her being a devil she was hot. Evian continued to walk but he didn't see Rias stop and look back at him.

"Who is the new kid and why do I feel such a strong aura." Rias asked herself as she walked off to her first class, English.

Evian's class

Evian walked in as the teacher was doing attendance and she looked up and smiled at him as he smiled back.

"You must be the new student please introduce yourself." She told Evian who stood in front of the class and did just that.

"Names Evian please take care of me." Evian ran his hand threw his hair and you could see both his beautiful blue orbs witch made the girls scream as he put his hair down witch covers his left eye.

"You can sit in the back of the class." The teacher told Evian who did as he was told and sat in the back.

Time skip after school

Evian was walking to his car when he was stoped by the pretty boy of the school Kiba.

"Can I help you kiba?" Evian asked and Kiba only smiled at him.

"My president wishes to speak with you for a couple of minutes if that's ok?" Kiba asked and Evian sensed he was a devil but none the less nodded his head.

"Lead the way Kiba." Evian told Kiba who walked with him. They got behind the school and found a old building, they walked in and walked down the hall into a room with people Evian has never seen but Rias.

"I have brought him lady Rias." Kiba told Rias who smiled at them and clapped her hands.

"Thank you, Evian please sit down." She told the son of god who nodded his head.

"Why have you called me here Gremory?" Evian asked and Rias looked shocked by him calling her by her last name.

"Dose he know no he can't." Rias thought to herself then spoke up. "Do you believe in the supernatural?" She asked Evian who nodded his head.

"The fact that I am standing in a room full of devils." Evian said and everyone went on alert. "Calm down I am not here to fight, none of you would be abel to beat me anyway." Evian told them and Kiba glared at him.

"So you know about us, but my question is who are you?" Rias asked signaling for everyone to stand down.

"Names Evian that's all you need to know and to also not make a enemy out of me." Evian told her with a serious face.

"Is that a threat?" Rias asked as she was coved in her pod and that made Evian laugh.

"Ahhh the famous power of destruction from the Beal family." Evian told Rias who was yet again shocked at how much he knows about devils.

"How do you know all of this?" Rias asked and Evian threw on a smirk.

"Let's say I am pretty important to the supernatural, and if I told you who I really was you would not believe me." Evian told Rias who simply nodded her head. "Now why did you ask me here?" Evian asked Rias who sigh.

"I wanted to ask you to join my peerage." Rias told Evian who sigh.

"Rias, you could not turn me into a devil even if you wanted too." Evian told Rias who grew a sad face. "But how about we become friends?" Evian asked and that made Rias head pop up.

"Really, ok then friends." Rias offers her hand and Evian stood up and shook it.

"Now could you please have everyone introduce themselves." Evian asked and Rias nodded.

"The tall girl is Akeno you met Kiba the short one is Koneko" Rias told the son of god who nodded his head.

"Well it was a pleasure to meet you all but I must be on my way." Evian told them and he walked out.

"Aur aur he is a interesting boy and he is hot." Akeno said and Rias sigh.

"Hopefully you can help me Evian."

Bammm that's a wrap comment like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT

Also this is Evian car