Chapter 2

After the battle with the 666 beast god was killed sealing it away at the edge of the world, Heaven was in a dark time for they lost there king, Michael had taken over even sense the battle. It has been 10 years sense and things where slowly getting back together.

"Michael can we talk?" Sitting on gods throne Michael saw Raphael walk in to talk to the arc angel.

"What is it you wish to talk about Raphael?" Michael asked and he saw Raphael looked over to a chamber.

"I believe it's time that the price is awakened." Raphael told Michael who's eyes wide as he also looked at the chamber.

"Are you sure about this Raphael?" Michael asked and Raphael nodded.

"He can grow up with the siblings of the devil kings as they are about the same age as little Evian." Raphael told Michael who grew a serious face.

"Ok then let up awake him." Michael told Raphael as they both walked up to the chamber and put there hands on in and closed there eyes.

"EXPEL." They both yelled and the chamber open a smoke came out of the chamber and little Evian open his eyes as his little body shook as he fell into Michael arms.

"Who are you?" Evian asked and Michael smiled at him.

"My names Michael and this is Raphael." The 2 angels introduced themselves and little Evian saw gods throne and he felt pulled to it and for some reason he knew he was in heaven and who theses 2 where.

"How do I know who you 2 are?" Evian asked and Michael looked at Evian and ruffled his hair.

"Because my boy you where born in heaven and your father gave you his powers before he passed away." Raphael told Evian as the 2 remember the day god left.

"My dad is dead." Evian asked and the 2 angel nodded In sadness. "Who was my dad?" Evian asked and the 2 angels pushed there sadness down.

"Your father was god himself." Raphael told Evian who looked shocked that his dad was god himself.

"Wo that's so cool." Evian said and the 2 angles laugh. "So dose that make me like royalty then?" Evian asked and the 2 again shared a laugh.

"Yes, sense your father was the lord of heaven that makes you the heir to his throne." Michael told Evian and he was gonna saw something until a curvy beautiful women with golden hair and blue eyed walked in.

"Brothers I need to speak with y.." the women stoped when she looked down and saw Evian and she went wide eyed as she then saw a image of god himself. "Brother who is this child his aura reminds me of god?" The women asked and Michael quickly locked the room.

"What you are about to hear much not leave this room Gabriel." Michael told his sister strictly who was shocked at his tone but also grew serious. "Gabriel, meet Evian Yahweh." Gabriel eyed went wide when she heard the last name and she quickly walked up to Evian and she finally put the 2 together.

"He is gods son." Raphael told his sister who composed herself and smiled at Evian making him blush.

"He Evian my name's Gabriel I am a angel like my 2 brothers." Gabriel told Evian who hid his face from her.

"He there Gabriel." Evian told her and he finally looked into her eyes and smiled at her.

"Sister we must not let anyone know of his existence, or he will be hunted." Michael told his sister who nodded her head.

"Now Evian I am gonna teach you the history of angel." Raphael told Evian who sat on the floor and smiled.

"Yay my dads in it right?" Evian asked the the angels laugh.

"Oh yes your father is a big part, let's start back with the beginning of time. Long ago it was just god who sat on that same throne. Soon after he created the world and with the help of me Raphael and Gabriel and Lucifer he created humans. And after the making of human. 100 years later a war against Lucifer broke out and god banished him to hell where he would make the devils. Soon after that god lived in peace until other angels started to fall witch thus made the fallen angels, the first to fall was Azazel then soon many other fell." Raphael told Evian who looked shocked.

"What happened once the 3 types of supernatural beings where made?" Evian asked and Michael sigh.

"A war between the 3 beings broke out and that was the war that killed the 4 original devil kings. That was also the time god slayed the heavenly dragons. Soon after many angels, fallen angels, and devils where lost so god called a end to the war and peace was brought between the 3 fraction." Michael told Evian who nodded his head.

"Can I ask how my father died?" Evian asked and he felt a aura of sadness hit the 3 angels.

"Days after the war ended a beast awoke from its slumber, it raged war over heaven and killed thousands of angels, your father was the only living person with the power to seal it a way as the day he left was the day you where born. God sealed the beast away but in doing so coast him his life." Gabriel told Evian who grew sad to know his father was gone.

"Your father gave us the task to raise you and make you a strong young man witch is what we are gonna do." Michael told Evian who nodded her head and smiled.

"When can we start my training?" Evian asked and Raphael smiled.

"Sense your 10 you can start as soon as possible." Raphael told Evian who smiled.

"I want to start tomorrow, I wanna be strong enough to protect the ones I care about and to protect you all." Evian told the 3 angels who laugh.

"That's kinda of you Evian." Gabriel told the child who blushed and rubbed his head.

"Well then we can start tomorrow for now why don't you get some rest." Michael snapped his finger and the 4 where in a huge bedroom. "This was your fathers room, now it's yours." Evian smiled and jumped into the bed and waved to them and he feel asleep quickly.

"He sure is gonna be something els." Raphael told his siblings and the 2 smiled.

"He has a warm heat and a strong determination, just like his father." Gabriel told the 2 and they vanished from sigh.

"Sleep tight my sweet angel."

Bammm that's a wrap comment like share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT