Chapter 3

"Evian it's time to wake up." Open his eyes Evian heard Gabriel voice as he looked up and saw her in all her beauty.

"Goodmorning Gabriel." Evian told the arc angels who smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too Evian I hope you slept well." Gabriel told the the prince of heaven who nodded his head.

"Yes I did sleep nice, I hope that you also slept well." Evian told the angel who smiled at his kindness.

"Yes Evian, I did sleep well, but let's get you up and ready for training." She told Evian and he smiled and shot out of bed and threw on a set of clothes that Raphael set out for him.

"Ok ready to go." Evian told Gabriel who nodded her head and she took Evian hand and walked with him.

Scene change

"There he is." Raphael called out and Evian smiled and ran into Raphael arms.

"Uncle Raphael I slept so well." Evian told the arc angel who smiled at him.

"Did you now well that's good because today you start your training." Evian saw Michael walk up to him and kneels down to ruffle Evian messy sun kiss hair.

"Yay I am gonna get strong and kick butt." Evian said and did some cute kung fu moves.

"The first things we are gonna teach you is hand to hand combat, mainly kung fu." Michael told Evian who nodded his head and sat down.

"To start we need to learn that kung fu is a fighting style of balance and power." Raphael said and he did some moves as he spoke. "You need to become one with yourself and be calm when you fight." Raphael said as he was balancing on one leg throwing punches.

"What uncle Raphael means is that when you lean kung fu you must always be focused." Evian nodded his head. "Now stand next to uncle Raphael and do as he dose." Evian stood up and the 2 started to do moves together almost like a dance.

"When will you teach him his fathers form of fighting." Gabriel asked and Michael smiled he remembered watching god train everyday and the way he fought was beautiful and he was always victorious when he trained him and Raphael.

"When he is older, probably 16 or 17." Michael told his sister as they watch the 2 angels continue to do the basic of kung fu.

"How strong do you think he will be?" Gabriel asked her brother who chuckled.

"With his potential, probably as strong as his father if not stronger." Michael told his sister who eyes widen.

"That would put him right under the dragons gods." Gabriel told Michael and he nodded his head.

"Yes he will need to be strong in case something happens that us arc angels can not stop." Michael told his sister who put her hand on her heart and look at Evian doing push ups.

"He is just like his father strong and determined." Gabriel told her brother who again smiled.

"Yes he is also a spitting image of him too with his sun kiss hair and sea blue eyes." Michael told his sister who agreed with her brother.

Time skip

Evian has done his first round of training with Raphael and he was tired, now he was in a huge library reading about the origins of the supernatural.

"Hmm this is interesting." Evian told himself as he read about the Great War and what has happened and the cost of it. Personally Evian thought the war was pointless sense all it did was weaken each faction.

"Evian." Evian looked over and saw Gabriel with a tray of food. "Why are you doing up so late?" She asked sense it was 12 at night.

"Just reading." He told her and she put the food down on a table at sat next to him.

"What are you reading about?" She asked and she looked down and saw what he was reading about. "I see your catching up on your history." She told the young boy who nodded his head.

"It's sad but it's incredible, the story's of the battles my father fought in and the way he fought with the devil kings and Azazel against the heavenly dragons." Evian told her and she smiled and stood up and sat in the same big chair with him.

"Yes your father fighting style is ancient and something no supernatural being has ever mastered, not even uncle Raphael masted it." Gabriel told Evian who gasped and smiled.

"When I get older I am gonna master it and become the most power angel to ever live, even stronger then my father and protect the people I love." Evian told Gabriel who put her hand on her heart and closed her eyes.

"Yes you will." She told herself until she felt something push against her chest and saw it was Evian who head was in between her chest. "Sleep well my young prince." She told Evian as she cuddles up with him and the 2 fall asleep.

Bammmm that's a wrap comment like and share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14