Chapter 1

It was said that god held a power like no other, he was a Devine being in the eyes of the humans and angels. Unfortunately for god his overall rain over heaven will come to a end for the apocalypse beast is raging war over heaven. As heaven is preparing for the final battle of there lives god called his 2 most power angels Michael and Raphael to his throne room.

"My lord." The 2 angels kneeled to god as he stood up and waves them to stand.

"Michael Raphael I ask of you one thing for I know I will not make it out of the battle." God told the 2 angels as they both grew a sadness looks. "I am the only one with the strength to lock the beast away, I wish I could make it back to see him grow up but I can't." God told the 2 as they looked confused when god said him.

"My lord who do you mean by him?" Raphael asked and god walked over to a baby crib and he pulled out a baby much to the shock of the 2 angels.

"My lord." Michael called out and god smiled.

"Michael, Raphael, meet Evian my son." God told the 2 angels as they looked in pure shock and they walked up and looks at the baby and saw he was a spitting image of god himself. The baby had messy sun kiss hair and deep sea blue eyes with a beautiful face. "I entrust him into your care my 2 angels." God told them and the 2 grew tears as God was covered in his battle armor as they heard the roar of the beast.

"My lord we will make sure he is protected and talked care of." Raphael told god and the 3 hugged as god smiled at them.

"Now Michael I entrust heaven to you." God told him and his eyes wide but none the less he bowed. God saw Baby Evian and he smiled at him as to the angels shock a tear dropped from gods eye. "My beautiful baby boy please live on to protect the ones you love and care for and grow strong for one day you will rule this kingdom." God told his baby boy. "Put him in a time sealing chamber so he can grow up next to other children like him in the future." God told the angels who nodded there head and with one last smile to his baby boy god vanished right in front of the apocalypse beast.

"Now we fight." God eyed glowed a dark blue as he was coved in a blue fire aura as his blue hellfire wings came out and he charged the beast who charged him as there first clashed and the last battle of god will start with his angels fighting with him.

Bammm that's a wrap so Evian is gonna look like Naruto because that best fits for the son of god, this will be a longer story then my other ones because it will be him growing up he will be the same age as Rias when he comes out of the coma.

Also this is what gods wings look like, theses will also be Evian's wings to show his blood right.

Imagine dark blue flames burning on the wings as well