13

We've reached the halfway mark! Thank you all for your support, I love you all. Also, how are we all feeling after 10 years of 1D? I'm feeling incredibly proud, proud to support such wonderful men and proud to be associated with an amazing group of fans. We are all a family and I'm so glad to be a part of it. Thank you, and I love each and every one of you. Enjoy.

Word count: 4,283

Louis' POV

"Mama, is Hazzy dead?" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up. 

"No baby, he's just sleeping, he's okay now sweetheart," I heard my mum whisper as the door creaked shut. I felt Harrys strong arm was thrown across my waist along with his leg between mine and I was no longer facing him. I blinked open my eyes, my mum and the young twins just reaching my bed. 

"Hi darling," my mum whispered, pushing my hair back. "How was your nap? How's Harry?" 

"Is Harry dead?" Daisy whimpered while gripping my mums hand, peaking around to look at Harry. 

"It was good mum, and no babe he's not dead, we'll wake him up in a minute. He was just sleepy, don't you get sleepy when you have an owie or you feel icky?" Daisy nodded in response, rubbing at her eye with a fist. It's clear the girls had been emotional about everything that happened, but I can't say I blame them. They had been the ones to find Harry like that and I know it terrified them. "Exactly sweetheart, Harry just needed to sleep a little to feel better," I said while sitting up, being careful not to wake Harry. I grabbed Daisys hand and pulled her into me. 

"Phoebe do you want to wake up Harry with Daisy and Louis or help mummy in the kitchen?" My my mum asked. 

"Help in the kitchen!" She said while bouncing on her heels. 

"Okay love, Louis will you guys be down soon?" 

"Yeah we'll wake up Harry, I might have him use his inhaler again, he still sounds a bit wheezy," I said while glancing at him. His lips were pouted, occasionally twitching. I've learned that Harry likes to talk a lot in his sleep, I've had more conversations with him while he was sleeping than I could count. 

"Okay sweetheart, see you three down there," she smiled, smoothing Daisys hair and then taking Phoebes hand again before leaving. 

I looked down at Daisy who was holding my leg and looking wearily at Harry. I pushed her hair behind her ear and smiled down at her. "You like Haz, love?" She nodded, looking up at me shyly before glancing worriedly at Harry. I pulled her to my chest while rubbing her back. "He's okay, sweetheart. I bet it scared you a bit, huh?" She nodded, her body trembling slightly as little tears fell. "How about we wake him up, ask him how he is?" 

"Yeah," Daisy whispered before climbing on the bed next to me, looking at Harrys body. I can tell she was unsure. 

"We're going to wake him up nicely, okay? We're just gonna rub his back and pet his hair, you like getting woken up like that, yeah?" She nodded while smiling slightly before setting her hand on Harrys back. 

I leaned over and ran my hand through his curls, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "Haz baby, time to wake up, dinner time," I called quietly. Daisy had started moving her hand up and down his spine, watching him cautiously. He stirred, one eye peaking open and up at me before moving to press his face into my thigh and grumbling. 

"Come on love, don't be like that when we have visitors in here," I laughed while petting the back of his head. He looked up at me, confusion on his face. 

"What do you mean?" He grumbled out, voice deep and gruff with sleep. It was honestly so sexy, and I probably would've done more about it if Daisy wasn't here with us. I nodded my head down towards Daisy where she was watching Harry with worry in her eyes.