A loud voice brought the smaller boy out of his thoughts, "Watch where you're going omega, just because you're pregnant doesn't give you an excuse." Taeyong bowed and repeated his apologies.

Haechan frowned as he stood up and made his way over to the two. He wrapped a small hand around the other's wrist pulling him to the field he had been sitting in.

"You need to be more careful." Haechan huffed and looked away. Taeyong on the other hand couldn't hide the giant smile that appeared. He threw his arms around the other, only to be shrugged off.

"Channie...what's wrong." Haechan let out a noise similar to a snort before taking Taeyong's hand again.

"What do you think?" Taeyong dropped his head, his voice turning to a whisper, "I never meant to hurt you Channie. You're my best friend. I...I thought you might be happy for me. I know things have been difficult but I thought this could bring us closer."

Haechan looked at the older. His grey eyes were unfocused and looking just to the right of where Haechan was looking. The scars on his face were still puffy, but had now turned pink. Haechan could see the small bump forming under the fabric of Taeyong's shirt, and it brought tears to his eyes.

Haechan took Taeyong's hand up to his chest in a slight circular motion meaning he was sorry. "I'm so sorry Yongie. I just miss him so much! I was so jealous after I lost my pup. I'm such a failure!" The smaller began to sob as Taeyong brought him as close as he could, tears beginning to fall from his own eyes.

"I know...I know. I'm sorry too. I should have told you first. You're not a failure Channie. We all love you, Lucas especially. You have to stay strong for him. He's been strong for you right? He needs you to eat and sleep and get out of bed in the mornings. You have to keep pushing forward....and maybe when the time is right you two can always try again..."

Haechan nodded his head through all the sniffling and wiping his tears. He was being unfair to his mate. Laying in bed and moping all the time wasn't helping anyone. He needed to be better for Lucas. If he couldn't give him a pup then he would be the best mate he could possibly be.

"Now enough of the sad talk! I need to catch you up on what I have been reading! I finished it Channie!! All by myself!"

Haechan smiled and actual smile, "I'm so proud of you Yongie!! I knew you could do it!"

The two omegas walked back towards Haechan's house, finally laughing. Both of them missed this the most.

~~~~~

The time was around one in the morning. The sun had set a few hours prior and the moon and its stars were shining. Lucas was supposed to have been home no later than ten, but Jungkook and his bastard of a son had a surprise meeting.

The raids would be taking place in two days, meaning they would be having to leave for around a week. This also meant leaving their families. Only thing on Lucas's mind was his little omega. How was he supposed to be okay without him?

The alpha was exhausted. His stomach was growling, being empty from not eating anything all day. Lucas walked into his shared home, the smell hitting him immediately. The smell of one of his favorite dinners attracted him, leading him into the kitchen.

Lucas looked around for the sight of the smell, when his heart tightened at the sight before him.

A small omega boy had his head on the table, clearly in dream land. Laying in front of him was two plates, one being empty and one full of food. Lucas's favorite dinner. Lucas was happy and sad at the same time.

He was happy his mate actually was out of bed and made dinner like he used to love to do. But what made him sad and a little angry was that he wasn't here on time to eat with him.

Lucas picked up Haechan, hearing the smaller male whine. This made his heart melt. The alpha carried his mate to their shared bedroom, placing him in his smaller nested side. Lucas placed a few things in the correct order and went to take a shower and clean up downstairs. But suddenly a small hand grabbed his pinky finger.

"Lulu...sta..stay.." Lucas turned to see Haechan had sat up and was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Lucas sat down and pulled Haechan into his lap. "You made me dinner baby?" Haechan blushed, "Yes, I'm sorry it got cold...I should have waited to make it.."

Lucas kissed Haechan's forehead, "No Tulip, I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't come home on time." Haechan stared at Lucas for a minute. The silence was comfortable, "I love you Lulu."

Lucas could feel his heart skipping beats, just like they did when he first met the boy. "I love you more Channie. More than anything."

"I talked to Taeyongie today..."

Lucas's smile kinda faltered, "About what?"

Haechan sighed, "I missed him. He read a book by himself Lulu! I'm so proud of him!"

Lucas couldn't help but smile at his omega. He knew how much Haechan loved Taeyong. They basically were inseparable. And if it made Haechan smile, he didn't mind it.

"That's really good Channie! I'm also proud of him." Lucas went to get up, but Haechan pulled him back down, finding his way into his lap. "Me...go..." Haechan then held up two fingers. Two was hard to say.

Lucas smiled, "Okay baby, you can come too." Haechan giggled as Lucas picked up Haechan and carried him into their bathroom.