Chapter 22 - Ordering Food

May 17, 3031 - Country C, City S

Aria feels like she's always hungry. In her previous life, she was hungry the day after the ZA broke out while at the Li's family.

She was hungry while running away from zombies.

She was hungry while looking for resources and food.

She was hungry while living at the base.

She was hungry while inside Lily's stupid space.

She was hungry while captive under Edward Xiang.

And she was hungry when she died and became a zombie.

But she swear to no longer she experience the same type of hunger in this life.

Starting today, she will be copying all the food that she likes to eat from the best restaurants, starting with City S.

Putting in multiple orders at the first chinese restaurant, she added a note that she will be providing the to-go containers instead of using theirs.

Smiling at the hostess, she handed over a bag of food storage containers instructing them to place as much food inside each container as possible and she will pay the difference in price. The containers were matted black in 3 different shapes for the appropriate amounts of food to be packaged. There was also a few dark wide mouthed thermos for the soups she ordered.

The restaurant was quick. After 5 minutes, everything was packed.

She immediately copied all of them and informed S3 to create a menu to track the gourmet she copied. The name of the city, restaurant, dish, and picture should be added to the menu.

This way whenever she has a craving for something she'll be able to paste it at a thought.

Sitting in her car she scarfed down the perfectly cooked fried rice with dried scallops and egg whites and the chicken egg drop soup.

Next was the dim sum restaurant at the mall. Again, Aria sent an order in with the same to-go message.

A pastry shop for bread and cakes. A boba shop for all the popular flavors. A snack shop for jerky and dried fruits. Each 4-5 stars restaurant that Aria is close to, S3 would identify the most highly rated dishes for Aria to order.

This went on for 4 hours. Order food. To-go containers. Copy food. Store food. After the last restaurant, Aria jumped into her space, moved her bed to an empty space and took a nap.

When she woke up she took out the dark SUV covering the license plate and drove to City AD north of City S.

The previous day's work was too cumbersome. She intended to do the robbery by herself to make the process faster.

From 9pm to 2-am, She did the same thing as she did the night before, Aria snuck in without detection and robbed the 21 Tang Pharmacies in City AD.