Chapter 12: First day of training

Anastacius' POV

It was almost sundown when that pest left, and here I am wiping her hands once he left.

"Filthy " I muttered monotonously

I gave the handkerchief to Alan and told him to hold it. Aristia has been smiling a lot since he was here, she didn't even notice me disinfect her hands. So before I leave, I pat her on the head and muttered a Low see you at dinner. Once I was out of the room, I faced Alan and stared at the handkerchief his holding.

"Burn it"

"Yes sir!"

With that I walked away to go to my study room, to finish the katana
I was making. Since I was Japanese it would make me more comfortable using that, than the normal here.

3rd Person POV

As the butler was going to the kitchen to burn the dirtied handkerchief, Lina (Aristia's maid) saw him and decided to pester him. She poked him from behind and

"Hey hey hey what are you doing now?"

"Gah!" With that he slipped and fell on his back

"Hey are you alright?"

"W-why the heck did you sneak up on me!?"

As Alan regained his composure, he glared at the culprit. As she held both of her hands up to show defeat.

"I was ordered by sir Anastacius to burn this handkerchief" he chirped.

"Ah it was because sir Allendis held Lady Aristia's hands right? The nerve of that kid, sir Anastacius will never let anyone not meeting the requirements to be close friends with our lovely lady!" Sharing her thoughts to the man beside her. As the man nodded with the reply of

"That is correct, it's just amazing how our young master is willing to go against a Duke just for lady Aristia"

"Oh my whoever will marry our sir and lady will surely be the luckiest in the world!"

The whole staff and knights in training all look up to their lady as an angel no a goddess, while they worship her brother more as the one who will fight with the heavens just for the sake of his Sister. In other words a real angel in disguise.

In the Royal Palace

"Haren"

A young boy, with the same age as our protagonist, with eyes and hair just like the Ocean is feeling disturbed ever since his run in with the albino siblings.

"Yes"

The crown prince's aid who has honeycomb hair and peridot eyes, answered him as he hands over the books the prince requested.

"Normally... A noble that visits the royal palace wouldn't forget my face or not know about me, right?"

"Of course! Not just the nobles, anyone who enters this place surely knows you by appearance alone"

"Then, why would someone refuse to greet me and instead stare at me without a word?"

"Pardon? Haha that can't possibly happen! It's impossible to enter this palace without any etiquette! Who would show such disrespect in front of you, the prince?"

"...Right"

"...Your highness?... Perhaps, did someone really do that...?"

Haren, his aide, was stunned. Thinking of the person who dared to show that type of attitude in front of the crown prince.