Chapter 23: Strawberry...?

XXIII

      » [Do it for her] «0:44 ─〇───── 3:00     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

      » [Do it for her] «
0:44 ─〇───── 3:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

・・・・☆・・・・☆・・・・

The day was bright and sunny, the second squadron has to depart before it gets too warm for the horses.

The snow haired young man, arrived at his home before his father and sister woke up. It was a sleepless night but it didn't affect him that much, he took a sip of his black coffee before he enters the washroom.

He sits still in the bathtub, his back rests on the corner as the water gently ripples because of his breathing. The young man's eyelids stay shut as if he fell asleep, his thick eyelashes dripping beads of water.

It was peaceful, the only sound that can be heard is the gentle breathing of our protagonist and its echoes. But alas, it was too comfortable for the paranoid man. So he stood up, the water droplets glisten as they run down his body. He is sparkling, but he sees himself as a dark entity.

Anastacius took the bath robe placed on the side and wore it. He didn't care that his feet is still wet, because he had a great sense of balance, as he opened the door to his room.

This isn't a happy day, but you must still wear clothes that fit for this occasion. Not dark, but it should have some elements of being confident, respect and obedience.

Soon, a gentle knock resounded in the room. He kept his back to the door, knowing it was the butler who came to inform him that it's time for breakfast.

“Young master, the Marquis is calling you for breakfast”

He adjusted his collar, before replying.

“Thank you, I'll be down soon”

“Of course, young master”

When he heard the butler's footsteps fade away, Anastacius walked out with a small white box. He placed it in his coats inner pocket before heading to his dear sister's room.