Chapter 18 + A/N: Falling Chandelier? I think not-

XVIII

      » Blood « 0:44 ─〇───── 3:00     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

      » Blood «
0:44 ─〇───── 3:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"What a wonderful day to destroy someone's day"

A young man with eyes so pristine and yellow, that it can rival the sun's glare, is lurking within the shadows of barren alleyways. Anastacius strides, his hush footsteps being unheard by the passing creatures he encounters. For his presence remains hidden even when he blends in with the crowd once he arrives at the busy streets of the empire. The sun was at its peak, the atmosphere is scorching yet he did not break a sweat.

(Author-nim: Like how come in every fictional world, nobody sweats under the sun if that's not what the episode is about!?!?

Anastacius: ._.)

Upon arriving on one of his destinations, Anastacius removed his hood to reveal his snow white hair that has been dyed to look charcoal black and uninterested lilac eyes. With plump cherry lips and a slightly sharp jawline that accentuates his perfectly proportioned cheekbones.

His appearance attracted the attention of folks inside the establishment. For a young man who's only 16, he is definitely favored by the gods, much to Anastacius' dismay. All eyes was on him as he strides to the counter, his posture shows perfection and his walk is grace itself.

This establishment is one of the main places that houses underworld products, he was here to negotiate with one of the powerhouses.

Anastacius' POV

"Is Count Arlington, present?"

Count Arlington, a bland noble that's just like the rest of those suck ups. But he is not what he seems, underneath his flattery and smiles lies a man with little to no care of humanity. That's why he is one of the trusted aides of the lord, king of the underworld. But he's not the reason why I'm interested in the underworld. The real reason of my visit is because of his son, a bastard child in other words.