"Uhmmm, I'm hungry and..... and I want to eat sashimi."

Becca's eyes widened and she take a looked at the clock that were hanging on the wall.

"Are you serious, Gulf? It's 3am and where can we find sashimi now? And did you realize that you're hungry for sashimi? You don't even like it Gulf, not at all."

"I know but I'm hungry and I really want to eat sashimi. Please Becca." plead Gulf.

"Can we eat it later Gulf? I promised I will buy it for you later but for now, I will reheat the yellow curry for you."

"But I want to eat it now. It's okay, Becca. I don't want to eat anything else other than sashimi. Thank you and sorry for disturbing your sleep." he pouted and walked back to his room. Becca closed the door and she called Leo.

"Cousinnnn! Help me! Gulf! He's hungry and he wants to eat sashimi but he wants to eat it now! I told him that I will buy the sashimi later and I will reheat the yellow curry but he said that he don't want anything else other than sashimi!"

Same as Becca, Leo's eyes also widened. "What???! Sashimi???! Did he realize that Becca???!" asked Leo and it makes Fiat awake from his sleep. He looked at Leo.

"Yes Leo, he realize it. You know what? I really think he's pregnant and my instinct feels the same too. But please help me with this sashimi issue. I can see tears in his eyes when I said that I want to buy the sashimi later for him."

"If I'm not mistaken, Fiat's friend owned a sushi restaurant. I'll talk to Fiat first and I'll call you back later." Leo hung up the phone.

"Hon, your friend owned a sushi restaurant right?"

"Yes baby, why is that?" asked Fiat.

Leo told him what Becca tell him earlier and Fiat called his friend. Luckily, his friend was kind and he's willing to made sashimi for Gulf.

Leo called Becca and informed her they will be there in an hour and they told Becca not to tell Gulf about this as they wanted to surprise Gulf. Exactly in one hour, they arrives and Leo called Becca to opened the door as they don't want to spoiled the surprise.

The three of them went to the kitchen and unpack the sashimi for Gulf.

"Done. Let's call him to eat this."

"Thank you so much Leo and Fiat. I don't know what to do if both of you weren't here." said Becca and once again, they went to Gulf's room. Becca knocked the door but Gulf didn't opened it.

"Gulf, open the door. I know you can't sleep." said Leo and within a few seconds, Gulf opened the door.

"Come, let's eat your sashimi. We brought it for you." said Fiat.

They dragged Gulf to the kitchen and make him sit. The three of them noticed the glowing in Gulf's eyes when he sees the sashimi.

"W-where did you find it at this hour?" Gulf looked at his sister-in-law, Leo and Fiat confusedly.

"Doesn't matter, Gulf. We already promised to take care of you. So, what do you want, we'll get it for you. Eat until you full, okay Gulf." said Becca and she feeds her brother-in-law.